Cons: long hours
Fun environment to work:
• Provide organization and administrative support to Operations Directors, and their management team encompassing >500 employees. Gained knowledge of, Operations, Flight Compartment, Wing, Fabrication, Electrical Shop, Pre-Flight, Paint and Label Shop Operations. (i.e. KPI, SQPHCA) etc.
• Develop and share a high level of knowledge of the SAP MM system and utilize the ERP to manage Resource Management, Information Updates, Production Functions, and Creation of PO’s for Costs and Contractors.
• Manage Directors’ schedule, book appointments and coordinate meetings and functions. Process and coordinate correspondence, memos, faxes, photocopying and couriers. Prepare a variety of correspondence; prepare material for reports, presentation and charts. Responsible for reconciliation of credit card purchases.
• Maintain and process up-to-date records for the department (attendance, travel expenses, processing of SAP requisitions, budget and vacation). Coordinate travel arrangements and expense reports; maintain filing system.
• Assist in the input and maintenance of information for a budget in excess of $20-25 Million per annum.
• Gained a reputation as an Admin Professional who is always willing to help. Often pick up additional functions in order to support overall productivity of the team and ensure that the Directors are able to meet their objectives.
• Assist senior management with technology issues and share best practices regarding internal applications and systems. Help stakeholders manage costs through the creation of a one-page manual to demonstrate proper online functions.
***Learned to multi-task efficiently in a bust work environment.