Bombardier Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
beaucoup de possibilité d'avancement
Superviseur aux opérations (Current Employee) –  Ville St Laurent, QC15 September 2017
Solide compagnie innovante et axés sur le développement de produit Aérostructures.
Pros
avancement
Cons
manque de vision pour developper la releve
productive workplace
Electrical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2017
I am working here as a contract employee. Providing mechanical maintenance, electrical repair, as well as day-to-day operational services for GO trains delivered by Bombardier Transportation.
Productive and fun place to work
Assistante administrative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 September 2017
I very much enjoyed working at Bombardier where I felt appreciated and respected. Very nice work environment, great people, continuous training, excellent cafeteria. Opportunities for advancement are real and and you can work in various departments in the course of your career. Excellent salary and benefits, however be ready for a real lot of work and pressure. Overall, working for Bombardier was the best career decision of my life.
Pros
Very dynamic and professional
Cons
Long hours, stressful
Challenging environment.
CSeries Avionics Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 September 2017
Exposure to full aircraft development life cycle on the CSeries Program. Learned a huge amount about aircraft and systems development, mainly in the area of critical software development.
Great company.
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 September 2017
Bombardier is a symbol of success and perseverance combined with an impressive path of renewed technology. As a worker here I am very proud to say it, everywhere I go around the world or just in my hometown montréal people treat me with respect when they know that I work for Bombardier, sometimes even a bit of a sophisticated impression can be read on their faces. I love my career, I love what I do and how we do it.
Excellent
Membre projet (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 August 2017
Le projet est actuellement en cours de réalisation, il se fait en collaboration avec Polytechnique Montréal et Bombardier.
Excellent sur un CV
Superviseur (Former Employee) –  Mirabel, QC29 August 2017
Très bonne compagnie mais l'atmosphère est devenue toxique depuis les derrières années.
Pros
Salaire, avantages
Cons
Aucun repos pour les bons employés dans les bureau
Fast Paced Environment
Manager of Contracts and Administration (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2017
Fast paced environment in a rapidly growing company. Days are super busy. Bombardier give their employees many opportunities to grow and learn and expand their skill set. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people - colleagues, employees, and the customers.
Pros
Freedom of expression and ideas
N/a
Engineering specialist 4 (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 August 2017
I do not want to provide the details, but I do my job on time and in highest quality possible. I like complicated work and enjoy every time (always) success.
Sad it did not last longer
Data Telemetry Operator / Data Reduction Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mirable, Quebec25 August 2017
A very rewarding time was spent learning and growing there. The C series and All the other projects I was able to work on really gave me a sense of pride and accomplishment. It was sad that the C series did not last longer in Mirable, Quebec..
Pros
Launching a new Aircraft
Cons
Project was returned to Wichita, Ks.
Mon travail chez Bombardier
controle de la production (Former Employee) –  Mirabel, QC24 August 2017
J'ai assisté a des meeting deux fois par jour

J'étais chef d'équipe. J'ai appris par mon travail d'etre responsable et professionnel.

je dirigeais mes employés . Je les supportais dans leur travail.
j'étais toujours disponible pour les écouter et les aider dans leur travail.

Le plus difficile dans mon travail était d'etre en attente de pièces pour les avions et de pouvoir arriver dans les délais pour la livraison des avions.

Livrer l'avion en temps et la satisfaction du client.

Le travail d'équipe avec mes gens étaient gratifiants car ont étaient aussi une famille.
Pros
Bonus - photos de groupe - remerciements de la Direction
Cons
Stress (attente des pièces externes)
Great Office Experience
Operations Onboarding Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC23 August 2017
I have been an intern at Bombardier for over 3 years now. I have had the opportunity to work with many different people on many different teams. The workload is manageable and the people are very helpful. It's a great place to intern.
Pros
Nice people
working on aircraft was wonderful.
Electrical Installer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2017
working on aircraft made me exciting and felt challengeable. High installing standards and strict working process developed my working habit --always focusing on what I am doing.
Unstable Management
Mechanical Designer, Engineering (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 August 2017
I felt that the upper management at Bombardier was not accountable enough for decisions and the direction that they brought their respective departments There were a lot of under qualified people that were wrongfully promoted and it hurt the business. However, I will say that Bombardier was a good place to learn, especially for engineers at the beginning of their careers.
Pros
Very good product, Good place to learn, Good Benefits
Exciting rewarding environment
Installer/sheet metal mechanic (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 August 2017
Sheet metal mechanic , installer, found the company to be very competitive in it's field. Strong team work envirornment, a very rewarding experience. I transferred to Toronto to be with my wife.
Pros
Stable work envirornment, compedative salary
Positive, energetic, rewarding environment
Supervisor / PGM management (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 August 2017
This job was one that I truly evolved from sheet metal mechanic to airframe mechanic to test flight department. I very much enjoyed the atmosphere. September 11th catastrophe really impacted the careers at Bombardier. Also I relocated to Toronto.
Pros
Stable, exelerating rewarding career
Cons
Travelling from Montreal to Toronto on weekends
Nice place to work at and interact with people
Structural Loads & Dynamics Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 August 2017
Nice place to work at and interact with people. Lots of opportunities for learning. The chance to work with partners and suppliers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia to drive project completion.
i retired from bombardier because of noise
machinist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 August 2017
enjoyed my job
diffrent challenge each day
good management
hardest part of job working with diffrent materials
most enjoyable part of job working with easy materials such as aluminium
a typical day starts at 5.45 -3.15
I learnd to work in a team
productive
Intern (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 August 2017
good experience with professionals in the field of aerospace industry getting to learn new tools which is a requisite to progress in the given domain in future.
Good team to work with
Electrical Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON3 August 2017
Nice challenging place to work. Coworkers are all very good to work with. Very nice opportunity due to flexible hours to work your own schedule.
I really enjoyed my time there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bombardier. Our community is ready to answer.