Boeing Employee Reviews

The people are great
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 May 2017
I work in the engineering department. The people in my cube are great to work with and quite fun. I have learned a lot working here especially about composites manufacturing.
Good
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 April 2017
Good place to get started on your career or continue to have a career while learning an interesting domain that keeps it interesting on a daily baisis.
Amazing company
Business Planner (Former Employee) –  Arnprior, ON12 November 2016
Amazing company. Management with vision. Focus on best practices in everything you do. What you learn on the job will stay with you for years.
Comfortable work environment. safe, not ethical at all
Aviation Painter (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 July 2016
I enjoyed working for many many years there. The job security was good, but management could have been better. Good benefits and wages and pension plan.
Exciting opportunities and great development
Industrial Engineer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, Canada17 July 2016
- Great company to work for
- Continuous development opportunities for any career path at the company.
Great salary and benefits package
- Employees' safety and well being is always the company's priority.
- Production of the highest quality products
- Lean company
The job work / life balance is good you weekend days off if not that busy
Non Destructive Inspector (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 April 2016
The day typically starts with a stand up meeting reviewing safety issues and new directives and policies if there are any, work that has to be accomplish such as Priority one and / or AOG's that has to be given priority, you learn something new from time to time which makes your work a bit challenging. While I can work as individual, I also work well in a team setting.
Pros
Free gym, clean environment
Cons
I have to work on weekends if needed
Team Members become part of your extended family
Program Manager / Senior Project / Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, Wa19 February 2016
Once the plan is built, executing that plan and watching the team strive toward a successful outcome is the most enjoyable part of a becoming a project manager. The building up of the team members, understanding their lifestyles, their drives, their aspirations is exciting. My best part of the day is after we have a successful breakthrough, we usually go out and celebrate as a team, where even more ideas are generated and get incorporated into the plan the next day. As a project manager, I believe you are only as successful as your team. So being a team player is an integral part of being successful. Without that team support, the project manager will fail.
Pros
Being part of team that has common goals and objectives
Cons
Conflict
Good working conditions; Inconsistent management style in various departments
Assembly/Plastics Technician (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 November 2015
Production Managers vary in attitude from following rules and procedures religiously with no exceptions to making allowances for individuals with unusual needs on a case by case basis.
Pros
Excellent facilities and employee resiurces
Cons
HR tends to view workers as numbers instead of people
Good company to work for !
Plastics Technician (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB30 October 2015
Boeing is a fast paced very interesting place to work . Good benefits and wages ,with above average working conditions.
Pros
Wages and benefits
Good Manufacturing Company in Winnipeg, MB
Industrial Engineer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 March 2015
One of the best manufacturing companies in Winnipeg. You can learn a lot about aerospace industry while working with experienced employees (from shopfloor people to office staff). This depends on the team that you work with, though.
Great job & place to work
Integral Fuel Cell Sealer A (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA26 February 2015
While I held several Certifications at The Boeing Company in order to preform my job as a "Integral Fuel Cell Sealer A' there was always more to learn, which I loved about this job. No day was the same as the last, always keeping me on engaged & learning new methods & processes. Co-workers were great & fun to work with.

A typical day at work would start out with finding out what plane we were going to close Fuel Cells on, and then working with the QT Dept to close them out & install the Fuel Cell tank covers.
Great place to Work
Supply Chain and Procurement Manager Lead (Former Employee) –  Renton, WA18 February 2015
If you can get in through the rigorous(and long wait times) interview cycles, this is a great place to work. You will have a stable job with great benefits.

You may have to work a lot to prove yourself, but there are resources to help you advance in your positions.
Current Employee
Assembly/Plastic Technician (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 November 2014
17+ years at the same company.
Large fortune 500 company
Unionized
Pros
Benefits and wages, education/training
Productive and very good place to work at
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC11 August 2014
It is excellent organization to work. It has nice work environment and culture.
Great Employer
Business Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 May 2014
excellent employer! I have been with Boeing for the past 6 years and I have been in different departments. Work is dynamic and challenging as we deal with new statement of work.
Pros
Subsidized meals, Flex time
Senior accountant
Senior/ Full Cycle Accountant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC4 May 2014
• Full cycle accounting, finalize monthly financial statements and present to the CFO
• Prepare a handful of invoices in AR and 30 invoices and expense reports in AP on a monthly basis
• GL reconciliation, budgeting, cash flow management, variance analysis, job costing
• Collect and process 50 timesheets for payroll with Ceridian for salary and hourly employees
Accomplishments:
• Implemented new payroll and human resource system, and setup new benefit plan
• Established revenue/ expense analysis system with Excel to keep track of actual verse budget to improve process efficiency
Highly Professional Calibers with High Tech and Advanced Solutions
Senior Principal Solutions Architect (Current Employee) –  Middle East16 December 2013
The best of Boeing is there compliance to the processes and procedures, people are very friendly and the way they are doing business is very mature.
Values are great, and they have passion to work with these values. The output of the company is great, as there are thousands of extraordinary products and services. I felt that I am part of an organization that is very distinguished and that gave me motivation to excel.
The bad things about Boeing is its branch in Saudi Arabia, as it is being operated by Saudi Managers that believes in Saudization as a criteria to work with them, and this is the top of racism practiced in a highly professional company like Boeing.
Pros
High Salaries and Benefits
Cons
Managers in Saudi practice Racism
Enjoyable part of job
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA23 October 2013
The enjoyable part of job is exacting and learning is working and design planes parts.
Experience in procurement and inventory control
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2013
Promoting cost savings, lean manufacturing and lowering inventory levels.
Pros
It was a great company to work for.
Cons
Facility closed
Productive Aerospace company
Stores Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ont.5 June 2013
I filled out work orders to supply the line workers.
I learned how to manage time lines and to comunicate with management and coworkers.
The hardest part was when we had emergency orders and had to fill them asap. that is when as a team you work together and get the job done. I would say that when the job was completed is what I enjoyed the most

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boeing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2