Boehringer Ingelheim

Boehringer Ingelheim Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Was a great time to manage a great team and exploring my ability at the operational level.
Business Head (Country Head) (Former Employee), Jeddah,May 31, 2014
It was a busy and enjoyable time at the same time. I was the Business head and my main focus was developing the different function teams plus maximize the revenue for the company via exploring different opportunities in the market
Well established pharmaceutical company
Pharmacovigilance Associate (Current Employee), Burlington, ONMarch 18, 2014
Positive working environment.
Good benefits.
Great company culture.
Supportive colleagues
Regional Diabetes Medical Affairs Manager (Current Employee), DubaiDecember 26, 2012
Pros: potential region (emerging market), well organized office
Cons: head count in medical department, alliance complexties between 2 companies.
Currently, I am working as Regional Medical Affairs for the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region in Boehringer Ingelheim. I am responsible for developing & executing the medical affairs Plan for the whole region including some details for more potential countries. I am in direct contact with global team to align with the global strategy.

I am enjoying – more... Training, Presentation and organizing medical meetings.

The most hard part is follow up sites in clinical research and managing KOLs (High Ego in the region) – less
Nice atmoshere
Syria Account Manager (Former Employee), Latakia, SyriaOctober 4, 2012
Pros: free trips
Cons: no flexibility with targets
-Work was fun we always liked our breakfast meetings.
-The team was like a family, which made the hard work fun and competition was the most amazing part of the job because we all helped each others and at the end "may the best man win"
-The most hard part was the last month before achieving the target but most of the time.... we were achievers
Nice atmoshere
Syria Account Manager (Former Employee), Latakia, SyriaOctober 1, 2012
Pros: free trips
Cons: no flexibility with targets
-Work was fun we always liked our breakfast meetings.
Productive working environment
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), PhilippinesJuly 26, 2012
Pros: fringe benefits-health insurance, car plan, incentive trips
Cons: below market compensation-salary
Boehringer Ingelheim is a productive company that takes care of its employees through lucrative perks. A typical day at work is fun, though tiring most of the time. The company helped me developed my interpersonal skills. It was a company filled with joyous workers. My stay with the company is an unforgettable one, though I would like to seize other – more... work opportunity abroad. – less
Amazing culture, a place to grow at.
Medical representative (Current Employee), Abu DhabiJuly 5, 2014
Pros: amazing spirit within the team members
Boehringer Ingelheim UAE is now on track to be one of the top pharma companies in gulf with its ongoing achievements and quite the rich pipeline of medications launched and soon to be launched in the coming period.
learned business outcome from this company
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 24, 2014
typical day-when i got entry of 5 vials of Bangalore hospital
learning-how to deal with costly product,how to make availability and how to get regular business from same counter.
Management-ok
co -worker- very gud all are very helpful.
hardest part of job-affordability of patients
enjoyable part-have to meet all HODof cardio,neuro,gen med and ortho,decision – more... maker of hospital,
all are patent molecule. – less
A great place to learn the inner works of the pharmaceutical industry.
Senior Scientist - Process Development (Former Employee), Fort Dodge, IAMay 22, 2014
Pros: great place to learn the inner works of the pharmaceutical industry
Cons: not a desirable place to be
It was a very productive period of my career. I learned working with the best people around the work. When I had a problem I could reach out to my colleagues in Germany, Saint Joseph, MO, Cleveland, OH or in Connecticut and I could address every problem in a collaborative manner. The area (Fort Dodge) is definitely not a desirable one. Winters are very – more... long and harsh and there is not much to do. – less
Work environment was professional
Budget Analyst for Pradaxa Brand (Current Employee), Stamford, CTMay 1, 2014
This is a very fast paced company and plenty of room to grow professionally
Fun workplace with great people
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MOApril 22, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers, great pay, good support system
Cons: cubicle setting
A typical day generally included quietly working at my computer or in the file room taking care of the records system. Weekly dealings with Customer QA Responses, periodical record review and submission to federal authorities, and occasional responsibilities setting up for meetings and training sessions. I learned my way around MS Office programs and – more... different ways to most efficiently organize various records. The co-workers are very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job, for me, was the generally quiet and cubicle aspect. The best part was the individuals that I worked with. Professional Corporate Dress Required (Casual Fridays when appropriate). – less
productive and fun team to work with
Service Provision Executive (Former Employee), South WestMarch 21, 2014
Pros: working alongside nhs
Cons: started to run out of customers!
seeking out sign ups for GRASP, great company, great team, great manager.
Totally enjoyed every aspect of this job.
Grateful!
Production Specialist in Quality Operations (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: being a part of something great such as saving lives!
Cons: there were no cons, i loved my job!
I am very grateful to the BI Corporation for the opportunity that I had to be an employee for such a fine establishment. I truly gained a lot of knowledge there and I look forward to taking what I learned and using that knowledge to in my future endeavors.
Wonderful place to work for.
Business Healthcare and Innovation Intern (Former Employee), Danbury, CTJanuary 30, 2014
There was not an aspect of BI that I didn't like. A typical day included: writing business proposals, talking with gorps international, view new healthcare technologies and much more. It was all fascinating and I could not have work with a better team of people. They treated me like part of the team, not an intern. Therefore the tasks I were given were – more... difficult, but they were all there to help me in the process.
I Loved everything about working at BI. – less
Read my CV
Product Manager (Former Employee), VenezuelaJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: read my cv
Cons: read my cv
Can you read my review in CV

In the CV are a review about a typical day at work
Nice workplace
Systems Operation Support/2nd level Support (Former Employee), SingaporeJanuary 20, 2014
Everyday is a challenging day with the issues that I encountered, learned new things as this is my first time to work as a System Engineer/Systems Operation Support; co-workers are nice as well as the management.
Strong pharmaceutical company with a strong product portfolio and strong management.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep (Former Employee), Medford, ORJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: compensation, management, drs, staff
Cons: lack of corporate managed care assistance, partners
This was my first pharmaceutical job and the company was starting to expand the sales force. I sold to primary care and specialists with a variety products from hypertension to urologic to pulmonary products. I had two other partners and we worked closely together to enhance sales. I learned the ins and outs of this industry from this company.

Hardest – more... part of the job was having limited support to get our products onto local formularies since we covered a rural territory.

Best part of my job was being well compensated, management support and great products. Really enjoyed my doctors and staff too. – less
Good Work Place
Cognos Architect/Senior Tm1 Developer (Current Employee), Singapore, S6500January 9, 2014
Have good chance to learn industry experience.
Great Pharma Industry with globally implemented.
Boehringer Ingelheim, Field Sales and customers
Territory Sales Manager / Medical Representative (Former Employee), Edinburgh and Lothian's Geographic Territory.January 2, 2014
Pros: emphasis on self development
Cons: stretching commitment
Boehringer Ingelheim are a truly successful organisation and have a fantastic formula for success and getting the best out of people. They are very creative and innovative and rely on their employees to deliver entrepreneurial enthusiasm, innovation and achievement.

A typical day involves pro actively planning you daily activity and assessing the extent – more... to which you daily goals have been achieved and how these contribute to team goals, weekly, monthly and annual goals.

The management style is based on reward for success.

The hardest part of the job is accepting the challenge to achieve challenging goals which sometimes seem of reach and working with colleagues to ensure team goals are achieved.

The most rewarding part of the job is the knowledge that your customers have had their professional needs met in a very professional and competent manner, and the rewards for success that follow. – less
Beohringer Ingelheim parent company is a very good employer
Senior Chemist & Analytical Reviewer (Current Employee), Bedford, OHDecember 23, 2013
Beohringer Ingelheim parent company is a very good employer, but the Bedford branch has a problem management team.

1 2 3 4 5

About Boehringer Ingelheim

As the US headquarters of German drug makerĀ  Boehringer Ingelheim, Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation oversees about half a dozen – Read more