Boehringer Ingelheim

Positive working environment.
Good benefits.
Great company culture.
Supportive colleagues
Regional Diabetes Medical Affairs Manager (Current Employee), DubaiDecember 26, 2012
Pros: potential region (emerging market), well organized office
Cons: head count in medical department, alliance complexties between 2 companies.
Currently, I am working as Regional Medical Affairs for the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region in Boehringer Ingelheim. I am responsible for developing & executing the medical affairs Plan for the whole region including some details for more potential countries. I am in direct contact with global team to align with the global strategy.

I am enjoying – more... Training, Presentation and organizing medical meetings.

The most hard part is follow up sites in clinical research and managing KOLs (High Ego in the region) – less
Nice atmoshere
Syria Account Manager (Former Employee), Latakia, SyriaOctober 4, 2012
Pros: free trips
Cons: no flexibility with targets
-Work was fun we always liked our breakfast meetings.
-The team was like a family, which made the hard work fun and competition was the most amazing part of the job because we all helped each others and at the end "may the best man win"
-The most hard part was the last month before achieving the target but most of the time.... we were achievers
Nice atmoshere
Syria Account Manager (Former Employee), Latakia, SyriaOctober 1, 2012
Pros: free trips
Cons: no flexibility with targets
-Work was fun we always liked our breakfast meetings.
Productive working environment
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), PhilippinesJuly 26, 2012
Pros: fringe benefits-health insurance, car plan, incentive trips
Cons: below market compensation-salary
Boehringer Ingelheim is a productive company that takes care of its employees through lucrative perks. A typical day at work is fun, though tiring most of the time. The company helped me developed my interpersonal skills. It was a company filled with joyous workers. My stay with the company is an unforgettable one, though I would like to seize other – more... work opportunity abroad. – less
productive and fun team to work with
Service Provision Executive (Former Employee), South WestMarch 21, 2014
Pros: working alongside nhs
Cons: started to run out of customers!
seeking out sign ups for GRASP, great company, great team, great manager.
Totally enjoyed every aspect of this job.
Grateful!
Production Specialist in Quality Operations (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: being a part of something great such as saving lives!
Cons: there were no cons, i loved my job!
I am very grateful to the BI Corporation for the opportunity that I had to be an employee for such a fine establishment. I truly gained a lot of knowledge there and I look forward to taking what I learned and using that knowledge to in my future endeavors.
Productive workplace with exceptional employees
Global Sourcing (Purchasing) Associate (Former Employee), Ridgefield, CTJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: cafe on site, open office work plan
Cons: hiring freeze and hr follow up
Excellent working environment.
Professional and challenging.
Open door policy.
Rigorous and welcomes innovation and creativity.
Wonderful place to work for.
Business Healthcare and Innovation Intern (Former Employee), Danbury, CTJanuary 30, 2014
There was not an aspect of BI that I didn't like. A typical day included: writing business proposals, talking with gorps international, view new healthcare technologies and much more. It was all fascinating and I could not have work with a better team of people. They treated me like part of the team, not an intern. Therefore the tasks I were given were – more... difficult, but they were all there to help me in the process.
I Loved everything about working at BI. – less
Read my CV
Product Manager (Former Employee), VenezuelaJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: read my cv
Cons: read my cv
Can you read my review in CV

In the CV are a review about a typical day at work
Nice workplace
Systems Operation Support/2nd level Support (Former Employee), SingaporeJanuary 20, 2014
Everyday is a challenging day with the issues that I encountered, learned new things as this is my first time to work as a System Engineer/Systems Operation Support; co-workers are nice as well as the management.
Strong pharmaceutical company with a strong product portfolio and strong management.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep (Former Employee), Medford, ORJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: compensation, management, drs, staff
Cons: lack of corporate managed care assistance, partners
This was my first pharmaceutical job and the company was starting to expand the sales force. I sold to primary care and specialists with a variety products from hypertension to urologic to pulmonary products. I had two other partners and we worked closely together to enhance sales. I learned the ins and outs of this industry from this company.

Hardest – more... part of the job was having limited support to get our products onto local formularies since we covered a rural territory.

Best part of my job was being well compensated, management support and great products. Really enjoyed my doctors and staff too. – less
Good Work Place
Cognos Architect/Senior Tm1 Developer (Current Employee), Singapore, S6500January 9, 2014
Have good chance to learn industry experience.
Great Pharma Industry with globally implemented.
Boehringer Ingelheim, Field Sales and customers
Territory Sales Manager / Medical Representative (Former Employee), Edinburgh and Lothian's Geographic Territory.January 2, 2014
Pros: emphasis on self development
Cons: stretching commitment
Boehringer Ingelheim are a truly successful organisation and have a fantastic formula for success and getting the best out of people. They are very creative and innovative and rely on their employees to deliver entrepreneurial enthusiasm, innovation and achievement.

A typical day involves pro actively planning you daily activity and assessing the extent – more... to which you daily goals have been achieved and how these contribute to team goals, weekly, monthly and annual goals.

The management style is based on reward for success.

The hardest part of the job is accepting the challenge to achieve challenging goals which sometimes seem of reach and working with colleagues to ensure team goals are achieved.

The most rewarding part of the job is the knowledge that your customers have had their professional needs met in a very professional and competent manner, and the rewards for success that follow. – less
Beohringer Ingelheim parent company is a very good employer
Senior Chemist & Analytical Reviewer (Current Employee), Bedford, OHDecember 23, 2013
Beohringer Ingelheim parent company is a very good employer, but the Bedford branch has a problem management team.
Very Very Productive, Fun at work
Medical Representative (Former Employee), Makati, PhilippinesDecember 16, 2013
Pros: free transportation, free concert if the company sponsored
Cons: regular hours
• Teamwork
• Total Quality Management
• Marketing / Sales
Very good company
Sales Specialist (Former Employee), istanbul, TurkeyNovember 30, 2013
Compensation is good, ethical standards are high. Provides a good career development plan and you can learn a lot of valuable skills from other co-workers
Great place to work. Plenty of vacation time.
WAREHOUSE SENIOR TECH III (Former Employee), Petersburg, VANovember 20, 2013
Pros: schedule and vacation time
Cons: unfortunately closing down plant in 2014
Great job. Great Schedule. Good pay. Learned a vast amount about hazardous chemicals and proper handling/sampling.
Enjoyable co-workers, great work/life balance, but lack of management involvement or assistance/direction
Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, ohioNovember 17, 2013
Pros: pay, pto, insurance
Cons: poor management, failure in system and batch procees/quality
BI paid for wages, offer great benefits, but training and management involvement was extremely dissappointing. Given the nature of the business, there are failures on many of fronts. For making important products, I recall a time when the bins that the products were being produced in were in a failed state for final products. The bins are to be washe – more... after a products has been finished and dumped in drums for the next phase of capsulation. In inspected the bins after they were put through the washing process, through inspection the butterfly valve at the bottom of the bin was not bein washes properly, and old products from god knows how long ago was still packed in the valve, contaminating god know how many prior approved batches that made it to the pharmaceutical market for human consumption. I decided that many failures like this were unacceptable for me and I moved on with me career. I gave a two week notice, they gave me an exit interview where they ask you why your leaving and what not. When I expressed my diss appointment with this issue, like I did with management, I was walked to the door that day. Remember I was professional enough to give them a two week notice, and when I conveyed my honest opinion about poor training and lack of management involvement and a failure in the system, they didn't want to hear the truth or care. – less
Challenging workplace.
Contract Attorney (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job is the challenge of the job. Taking on and completing a difficult task.

1 2 3 4 5

About Boehringer Ingelheim

As the US headquarters of German drug maker  Boehringer Ingelheim, Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation oversees about half a dozen – Read more