Boehringer Ingelheim Employee Review

View all Boehringer Ingelheim reviews

Supportive colleagues
Regional Diabetes Medical Affairs Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai26 December 2012
Currently, I am working as Regional Medical Affairs for the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region in Boehringer Ingelheim. I am responsible for developing & executing the medical affairs Plan for the whole region including some details for more potential countries. I am in direct contact with global team to align with the global strategy.

I am enjoying Training, Presentation and organizing medical meetings.

The most hard part is follow up sites in clinical research and managing KOLs (High Ego in the region)
Pros
potential region (emerging market), well organized office
Cons
head count in medical department, alliance complexties between 2 companies.

Other Boehringer Ingelheim Employee Reviews

Great
Quality Assurance Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON27 November 2017
I loved my experience there, the seniors really took care of me as a student. The pay was great. The work may have been a little too easy for someone from a difficult background undergrad-wise but it was fun.
excellent company
QC Associate (Current Employee) –  fremont ca7 July 2017
every thing is perfect. I learned working on CE SDS . Management is perfect. The hardest part of the job is when there are so many samples and the dead line is very short.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boehringer Ingelheim. Our community is ready to answer.

Boehringer Ingelheim Reviews by Location