BODY BLUE Employee Reviews

Fashion Fun
wardrobe stylist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 October 2017
Working at Body Blue definitely kept me busy because there were two different locations, on opposite ends of downtown Toronto (I worked at both). The fashion was fun, the people were great, and I enjoyed my time there.
Satisfying work conditions
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 July 2017
Messy and unorganized, unfriendly work environment, no source of either intrinsic or extrinsic rewards. Very basic work, we came to work, did our job, and went home.
Cute boutique offering a variety of designer business/casual apparel
Full-time Sales & Stock (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2017
Body Blue is for the individual who thoroughly enjoys sales and working closely in a boutique environment with both clientele and staff.
The management team is very helpful in assisting with sales training and the preferred approach as per company standards. With the job entailment mostly being about sales figures, you are required to perform.
The owner is a little bit intimidating and as he runs the business he expects his staff to act exactly as he demands, when selling and in every other manner.
Pros
hands on training, nice clothing, building clientele relationships
Cons
high pressure, lack of creative expression
Productive Workplace with a great atmosphere
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 November 2015
Body Blue Inc. had a very fun environment. I was always excited to go to work. The co-workers were always kind and helpful, and managers were always willing to help with open arms. Throughout my years at Body Blue Inc. I was able to learn new things such as, product safety and working with heavy machinery.
It was a productive job while it lasted.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 January 2014
I was looking for a full-time job so I got referred to an Agency and they found me a manufacturing job as a line worker. I enjoyed it for the time that it lasted, but I found myself very bored and tired at the end of the day, it wasn't an active enough job for me. The greatest part was the people, I was in fact the youngest but they admired my will to work and the way I'd always ask questions if I wanted to make sure not to do something the wrong way.
the company is ok
Chemist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 October 2013
I was a full time position there which means 40hrs per week, my co workers are very good team player and communication skills are very good, I have learned how to communicate with all team members every day.
Co-workers
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario18 May 2013
My co-workers were very polite and nice, and always tried to make after work plans like play floor hockey, they have great personalities and are really helpful.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Low oppourtunity for advancement