Boathouse Employee Review

Worst job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lakeshore road , St. Catharines ON15 June 2013
Minimum wage job, with no raise insite , poorly run company, no chance for advancement within the company !!
Pros
Minumum wage, stand on your feet all day, you may make a few friends
Cons
If you not in the loop or CLICK you get all the bad jobs ......

Other Boathouse Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB19 November 2017
They need better mannagment skills and really need to focused more on the customers rather then there cellphones.
All the employees are super nice and a great work additude
Drama filled toxic environment
Cashier and customer service (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON17 November 2017
At Boathouse I would greet and serve customers as well as take care of transactions. I learned how to be more comfortable with customers and how to interact with them in a strategic way. The management at Boathouse was very controversial, in my tenure of under a year I went through three different managers. The two first managers were both very immature and were clearly not responsible enough to manage a store. Things they would do include not showing up to work, talking about other employees behind their backs and accuse employees for things supervisors had done. I liked the job itself it was very fun, but the atmosphere was filled with drama.
Pros
very calm slow paced job
Cons
work atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boathouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9