Boathouse Employee Review

social / positive
Key Holder Retail/Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 August 2013
It was a fun job , very social and a positive atmosphere. I like working retail. My staff team was very friendly and hard workers

Other Boathouse Employee Reviews

Drama filled toxic environment
Cashier and customer service (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON17 November 2017
At Boathouse I would greet and serve customers as well as take care of transactions. I learned how to be more comfortable with customers and how to interact with them in a strategic way. The management at Boathouse was very controversial, in my tenure of under a year I went through three different managers. The two first managers were both very immature and were clearly not responsible enough to manage a store. Things they would do include not showing up to work, talking about other employees behind their backs and accuse employees for things supervisors had done. I liked the job itself it was very fun, but the atmosphere was filled with drama.
Pros
very calm slow paced job
Cons
work atmosphere
easy work!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB15 November 2017
easy work, not very busy, lots of flexibility with hours. management could be more professional. quite successful compared to other boathouse stores!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boathouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9