Boathouse Employee Review

Great Place To Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 April 2014
Great Place to work, the people that worked at my location were fun and tight nit. It was like working with family members who all had the same goals to be successful and productive.

Other Boathouse Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB19 November 2017
They need better mannagment skills and really need to focused more on the customers rather then there cellphones.
All the employees are super nice and a great work additude
Pros
Cons
Drama filled toxic environment
Cashier and customer service (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON17 November 2017
At Boathouse I would greet and serve customers as well as take care of transactions. I learned how to be more comfortable with customers and how to interact with them in a strategic way. The management at Boathouse was very controversial, in my tenure of under a year I went through three different managers. The two first managers were both very immature and were clearly not responsible enough to manage a store. Things they would do include not showing up to work, talking about other employees behind their backs and accuse employees for things supervisors had done. I liked the job itself it was very fun, but the atmosphere was filled with drama.
Pros
very calm slow paced job
Cons
work atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boathouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9