We are looking for a Back End Web Application Developer with excellent programming skills to join our team. We need a person who, as part of a team, can create highly scalable web apps. The ideal candidate is young (Students encouraged to apply), self-motivated and has experience building live projects for the web and should be able to present examples of their work.
- Explain the technical trade-offs of different approaches, including estimating how long each will take to develop
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality on all of the above, given the sensitive nature of some projects
- Ability to program confidently in a web language (PHP, Java), and knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of MVC architectures like CakePHP
- Developed with at least one CMS framework or web application framework
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Enthusiasm for innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement
Bonus Points acquired for:
- Experience with any MVC framework already
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience working within Agile development environments
How to Apply:
If you believe that you are just what we need respond including your CV or resume and a letter of introduction to tell us why you would be a good fit.