Boart Longyear is seeking a Zone Training & EHS Administrator in our Saskatoon, Saskatchewan facility to assist with the following:
Assist the Training and EHS Managers to establish and maintain training and environmental health and safety systems for the zone. To maintain the company training and EHS data on a day to day basis (database input) to ensure the programs meet their goals.
· Data management for all aspects of training
· Data entry into EHS (ISNetworld) and Training systems (LMS)/ programs
· Update training matrices
· Government documentation submission
· Course booking and administration
· Maintain Training systems and processes in consultation with Safety, Operations and HR Departments
· Ensure that continuous improvement business principles are applied to all activities, strategies and plans for training.
· Ensure compliance to federal and local laws and regulations with respect to people, health, safety and environment
· Assist in conducting training needs analysis.
· Liaise with key external bodies in relations to training needs of all personnel.
· General office/ filing support
· Other administrative duties as assigned
Boart Longyear Global Objectives and Initiatives:
· Assist in ensuring that the Boart Longyear global and zone objectives are achieved
· Assist in the development and implementation of training initiatives.
· Assist sites to comply with company and other regulations by helping them produce required site information
· Review site training plans to ensure progress. Assist and advise on training matters.
· Regularly communicate with site trainers.
· Ensure all sites have up to date information on training from zone management and the Global Training Department.
· Understanding of the training modules applicable to the zone
· Professional-level people skills
· Excellent communication skills – oral and written
· In depth knowledge of Training Management Systems
· Strategic planning to meet operational objectives
· Problem solving