Boart Longyear has been a leading provider of drilling products and services to the global minerals industry for over 120 years. As the industry’s only integrated drilling services and products provider, we combine engineering excellence, global manufacturing facilities and the most experienced drilling services group in the business.
We have a current vacancy within our Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Western Coing M&E Zone. The EAM Zone Asset & Fleet Administrator will provide support to the maintenance department to create work orders via the EAM system, procuring of parts and assisting in the closure of the work orders.
The successful incumbent will report directly to the Zone Asset & Fleet Manager, and in addition they will have daily communication with field based maintenance and operational employees. Furthermore, it will be crucial that quick and fruitful relationships are established with Saskatoon based employees as well as external suppliers.
Accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of EAM work orders as requested by field maintenance staff
- Raising of purchase orders via Oracle
- Liaison with maintenance staff on site to ensure work orders are closed
- Provide education on work order procedures and expectations to field based employees
- Liaison with maintenance staff to ensure hours are charged to correct work orders via EAM system
- Supporting the maintenance planner in any additional adhoc administrative duties
- Comply with Company and Statutory EHS requirements
We are seeking candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an administrative or purchasing focused role. Qualifications in Business Administration are desirable but not essential. Experience within Mining & Resources or related industries would be an advantage. You will be rewarded with market competitive remuneration.
The following skills & attributes are identified as key requirements for the successful incumbent:
- Focus on customer service excellence with internal and external clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities