A Cisco Premier Partner, Boardwalk Communications is a value-added reseller and network integrator focused on networking and communications technology. We offer full network integration services including everything from network design and analysis consulting to project management and installation.
We are currently seeking a full time Solution Architect to join our team.
As a Solution Architect (SA) you will work with sales to understand customer needs, develop complex solutions and oversee their ultimate delivery. The ideal candidate will have architectural/expert level knowledge in several Cisco technologies. The SA will be considered as a technical leader or Subject Matter Expert in at least 1 technology area, an expert level resource in 2-3 technology areas and well versed in 4-5 areas.
- Focus on designing solutions and working directly with sales on selling those solutions.
- Participate in customer meetings, proposals, Statements of Work (SOW), High Level Designs (HLD).
- Prepare SOW’s/HLD’s. Assist with proposal generation as per the client projects/solutions requirements.
- Ensure best practices are followed in every design/solution and document.
- Keep updated on emerging trends and new technologies.
- Attend industry events in local region and/or conferences
- Provide technical direction and guidance to Technical Leads.
- Oversee project delivery and resolve any escalations.
- Develop relationships with Customer technical contacts.
- 10+ years of technical IT infrastructure experience
- 5+ years of IT infrastructure project experience
- Hold certifications in multiple infrastructure technologies (i.e. Cisco CCIE, VMWare, Storage, etc.)
- Ability to architect/design infrastructure solutions in several infrastructure technology areas
- Proven experience in infrastructure architecture and design
- Proven technological leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written and presentation skills
- Proven customer interaction capabilities
Why choose Boardwalk Communications? We value our employees and take pride in offering:
- Competitive wages and group benefits
- A dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Opportunities to learn & develop in your career
Interested? Please submit your resume & cover letter today!