BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
• Willing to relocate at the earliest • Possess no bond with the current employer • Ready to attend personal interview
Senior Investment Analyst (Current Employee), CanadaMay 10, 2014
• Willing to relocate at the earliest
• Possess no bond with the current employer
• Ready to attend personal interview
Productive and fun working environment
Client Accounting and Reporting Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2014
• Marketed to Body Shops, Dealerships, and Corporations
• Sold Enterprise Rent A Car’s protection products
• Provided excellent customer service daily
• Excelled at running the office and managing employees
Great start
Accountant (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLSeptember 9, 2014
BNY Mellon is one of the best places for a recent college grad to start a career in finance or accounting. It is a large, well respected corporation allowing an incredible, well rounded exposure to the world of finance.
Productive environment
Global Internship Program-Tax Documentation (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PASeptember 8, 2014
A typical day at work is always something new due to a myriad of clients. Always keeping busy and continually learning due to the changes of the IRS.
Worked for 8 years in BNYM Pune
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Pune,IndiaSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: work culture, excellent management, internal trainings are provided, open door policy, night shift allowance is fair, no long working hours .
Cons: employee engagement activities are reduced - annual party, outings etc
Bank of New York Mellon is Great place to work.

Excellent Management and work Culture.

Located at magarpatta city pune High secure zone.

Work Life Balance -Working hours are 8.5 hours,No long working hours .If you have to work on saturday's (once or twice in a year) then fairly compensated with one extra day off.

Excellent place to start your career.Management – more... is very co-operative and friendly,Personal growth and guidance.
BNYM(India) CEO conducts town hall every quarterly which is very helpful for all employees.
Internal trainings are helpful and HR is polite and not arrogant.
Fair salary increment every year and good exposure of International Banking products. – less
See other review
Senior Business Analyst - Risk (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PASeptember 5, 2014
Same as the other review but am forced to submit something. And keep submitting until the required length is reached.
short stay
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: nice area to work
Cons: short term job
Data Entry for health care
invoices
answer phones
work closely with manager
low pay, weak management
Full Time Client Services Manager (Current Employee), King of PrussiaSeptember 4, 2014
Low pay, weak management and very scare job advancement opportunities
Inviting environment
Alternative Investment Services (AIS) Admin (Former Employee), Wilmington, DESeptember 3, 2014
This organization provided an excellent work environment and the management was wonderful. The managers I have encountered offered excellent advice and help when ever needed.
Learnt a lot
Sr. Analyst (Current Employee), Everett, MASeptember 2, 2014
Cons: poor work life balance
Been with the company over 6 years, and learnt a lot through every member of the team I was with.
good place to work
SR. ASSET ADMINISTRATOR / TRAINER (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: salary
awesome place to learn and work. I l learned so much working at this company.
Good place for Go-Getters
Compliance Analyst IV (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 31, 2014
Being that there are not many individuals willing to work hard at BNY Mellon it is easy to stand out from the pack and make your presence known.
working for BNYMellon
Income Processor (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 28, 2014
working with BNYMellon has changed over the years and by that changing was when I decided to go the school for Medical
no life balance
Vice President and Site Manager (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 26, 2014
recognition and top down engagement is lacking. Departments can use more engagement to induce better teamwork
BNY Mellon was a employee friendly environment. Comfortalbe and easy to accomplish company goals.
Operations Manager, Officer (Former Employee), College Park, GAAugust 25, 2014
A work day at BNY Mellon was fast past, deadline driven, and very unpredictable. There was always somethng new to learn about how to improve customer service, productivity, quality, and employee relations.

Working together as a team to accomplish daily goals was very important at BNY Mellon. ul at work. The staff and senior management worked well together.

The – more... hardest part of my job was balancing work with my personal life. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the staff and clients. – less
I like to learn new things and training for updates at the company was enjoyable.
Investor Services Specialist III (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: learning new things and good team work.
Cons: a few weeks during the summer, work would be slow and the days would seem longer.
A typical day at work would start by logging into all the computer programs. ( fsr, crm, image impress, lotus notes,excel and other programs required for financial work). Worked on financial reports
of transactions, that required to be emailed to respective fund clients.
Processed transfers and the buy and sell of mutual funds. Maintained and updated – more... multiple client accounts. Wrote correspondence to clients in the English or Spanish languages. Trained Temporary employees. Assisted coworkers with daily issues relating to mutual fund transactions or maintenance. Participated in staff meetings once a week. I also enjoyed working with other departments in order to resolve financial issues. – less
Incompetent management
Wealth Management (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 23, 2014
If you take pride in your work, like to work hard to be better, or tackle challenges head on and solve problems then this is NOT the place for you. Management does not like to fix problems or strive to be great. Compensation/benefits are poor as well.
Best place to work if you want to be really busy.
Global Income - Operations Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 21, 2014
Since BNY is a major bank, the operations area will always be busy with the high volume of client accounts. Since there was alot of work, I worked many Saturdays and enjoyed it. I also learned many things since you do learn alot in the back office. I liked my co-workers but I didn't like most of my supervisors.
Productive work place with emphasis on client satisfaction
Workflow Lead Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 21, 2014
Pros: work life and perosnal life balance.
Cons: indecisive management objectives
I am a front line of the managment hierachy. I supervise a team of six and on a daily basis we monitor client accounts and execute trades, wires and what ever needs they require. I review and approve all tasks put up by the administrator.

The management of this company is top down and through this method, upper management hopes to satisfy both employee – more... and client needs through constant feedback and employee engagement.

The hardest part of this job is letting the client down as we are striving to provide the best client services as possible, but a balance of work place and personal time is a challenge due to this admirable goal. The most enjoyable part of this position is when the client makes it known to my manager that they were very happy with our timely service. – less
Professional work environment but needs improvement in personal interaction amongst
Tax Coordinator (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 20, 2014
Pros: flexibility when time is needed to take off, learning experiences
Cons: not much room for advancement
I perform various job functions throughout my day. I work on Account Openings, Maintenance on existing Accounts with BNY Mellon per directions provided by our Client Service teams, process reports which reflect the daily workflow of various groups with our department, review and approve tax documentation for newly opened account or pre-existing accounts – more... based on the new FACTA regulations.
During my career I have learned a lot about trades, settlements, interest and dividend payouts, sub-custodians, ERISA processing, IRS regulations and risks, and several different types of internal computer programs.
I truly enjoy my co-workers not only professionally but on a personal basis. I have worked with many hard working and knowledgeable individuals and have been fortunate enough to have gotten to know many of them personally.
The hardest part of my job would the systems we use not always working properly therefore causing delays in our processes.
The most enjoyable part of the job is having an opportunity to interact with many person internally and externally while performing my job duties. I enjoy developing trust with our clients and therefore having a good relationship with them. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About BNY Mellon

WE’RE INVESTED IN OUR PEOPLE Client success begins with our people. That’s why we invest in the future of each – Read more