BMO

BMO Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great place for learning
Solution Designer / Lead Developer (Former Employee), TorontoApril 10, 2015
bmo is a great place to work.I was trained in BPM technology.The management encourages you to take ownership.We were using Agile methodologies.The manager was great guy to work with.
BMO is a positive and exciting place to work.
Mortgage Specialist (Current Employee), Huron-PerthApril 9, 2015
Pros: Benefits, extensive training, support and honesty
Cons: fully commission based
I am impressed with the friendly and supportive workplace BMO provides.
The people from management to the front line staff are the most sincere people I have worked with.
Productive and friendly environment
Senior Proxy Support Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 6, 2015
I was an active member in the implementation of bluecoat proxy throughout BMO replacing ISA.Main challenges were to transform all the rules created in ISA to be migrated to bluecoat and make them work properly according to the Work orders.Several times pressure arrived during the migration period due to error in the proxy rules being implemented in Bluecoat according to proxy.lots of calls emails and tickets were raised by end users for not being able to access several important sites which were available from ISA but not after bluecoat proxy.Resolving all those issues handling customer complain,getting hold of the customer,taking live packet capturing from customers pc while problem arrived for sites being not accessible.These data were needed for troubleshooting.It was indeed a great experience for me to learn about both ISA and bluecoat proxy's.
Company culture
SAP BI TECHNICAL ARCHITECT (CONSULTANT) (Current Employee), TorontoMarch 1, 2015
Pros: the pay is competitive
Cons: see above
Highlights:
• Developing automated security scanners to perform penetration tests, reviewing security models and investigating security breaches to facilitate internal audits.
• Designing automated mechanisms to analyze and perform inventory of BI objects within the BI Platform.
• Implementing a Java EE framework using BOBJ SDK and RESTful Web Services to standardize automated daily report schedules.
• Integrating monitoring metrics with auditing events in a custom IDT Universe with the development of widgets to keep track of server performance KPI.
• Developing algorithms to automate testing of BI content.
review
financier, Laval (Former Employee), Laval, QCFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: seasonal job
It was a seasonal job. The manager was flexible. I learned about car loans. People at work were very nice. I enjoyed the team work.
productive and a place to grow within the company
Customer Contact Agent (Former Employee), 2465 Argentia Road Mississauga L5N 0B4February 5, 2015
Responsible for providing sound customer experiences to BMO clients in an inbound call center environment
Provided solutions to clients using strong communication techniques and by customizing products and services around their needs Strived to be top performer within my team, exceeded sales targets
Nominated by peers and management as Annual Employee Survey representative for my floor team to be responsible for ensuring quality control, overseeing team morale, and meeting with senior management to discuss issues and devise solutions to logistical and structural concerns within the department
An excellent company for IT guys
BI and EDW Consultant/ELT Foundation Architect (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: reasonable pay rate
Cons: sometime stressful
A lot of new technology
A fun place to work
ready to embrace challenges
great place to work at
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: lots of learning, good experience
Cons: long hours
Really good environment, everyone in my department was really kind and helped me settle in and showed me the way around. Management is really kind and always concerned with their employees.
To much focus on sales rather then service
Assist and perform client's (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 20, 2015
Pay is to low for the work load. Work environment does not allow team work.
learning financial review from clients
Salesperson (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: financial managing
Cons: time consuming
indicate potential to save monthly payment from clients' mortgages.
fun place to wrk
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Yellowknife, NTNovember 12, 2014
Pros: daily meeting n trainings
Cons: wrk in weekends
nice place to wrk. management is good and lov to wrk with the seniors
Productive Work Area
Sales Associate - Student Flowers (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 20, 2014
Pros: understanding people
Fun work place. Great Managers. Safe & Healthy environment.
very happy and excenllent
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONOctober 6, 2014
excellent work place and very helpful, excellent management! co-workers very very helpful!
Looking for a Senior QA Manager role
Test Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: teamwork
Cons: passion towards work
Managed the Quality Centre of Excellence (CoE) for projects at a Program level with on-site and off-shore resources:
• Release Management; Quality & Performance Improvement
• Performance testing, tuning and Capacity management
• Corporate Governance & Best Practices
• Authored the delivery strategy for the program
• Directed a testing team towards delivery of an archival storage system
• Managed the risks effectively, periodically auditing the projects
• Effectively deployed the resources - power teams - saving effort and $$
• Conceptualized an effective framework for managing review defects for the program
• Deliver mission-critical projects
• People Management
• Quality Center Reporting and Management
• Procedures and processes Automation
• Overall management of the release processes
• Facilitating the review and approval of new product initiatives
• Co-ordination of activities throughout the release lifecycle
• Maintaining the status of the release through contact with development and product leads
• Management of release issues, tasks and risks
• Maintain and monitor the release calendar and communicate changes to stakeholders
• Coordinate impact analysis of changes/delays to the release and risk mitigation steps
• Communicate timelines for each release phase, entry and exit, and changes to those timelines
• Reports release status to senior management
• Conducted release readiness reviews, milestone reviews, and business Go/No-Go reviews
Good steady job
LENDING & INVESTMENT CUSTOMER CONTACT AGENT (Current Employee), Montreal, QCAugust 15, 2014
Pros: location in old montreal, near public transit
Cons: shifts are late at night and weekends
I like the job, I get along with all the co-workers. The hardest part of the job is letting down clients when they do not receive the credit products they hoped for,
Productive and very friendly environment
Sr BA/QA Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2014
Days go smooth at work, as its a very friendly environment with very supportive team members..
fun place to work
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 5, 2014
I love working in my present role
My present work is satisfying
Productive workplace
Senior Business Consultant (Current Employee), torontoAugust 5, 2014
Excellent place to work. Every day meetings to monthly releases.
My manager was a great mentor.
Capital Projects Analyst (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONJune 24, 2014
Reporting directly to the Manager of Finance in Support Services department, provided analytical data within established timeframes to the Merchant and Cardholder lines of business on a monthly basis.
Good Bank
Everyday Banking (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 17, 2014
Pros: professional
Cons: stressful
It s a good bank. They put great importance for the security of their customers. Facilitators and managers were very nice and professional.

For me personally I would prefer working at the branch with face to face contact with the customers.

1 2 3