BMO Harris Bank

BMO Harris Bank Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly and Productive atmosphere
Teller Supervisor/ Jr. Manager (Former Employee), Hoffman EstatesFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: interacting with customers
Cons: were off on weekend
Very positive and Fun place to work around and very helpful and co-operative management and co-workers.
Sales focused with low salary and commission
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILOctober 22, 2014
Pros: work hours, 401k, benefits
Cons: salary
The job is okay, but the salary and commission is low for an employee with a college degree
Harris bank
Services Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 16, 2014
awesome I loved it management was great and fair work wonderful around your school schedule
Finding joy in helping clients meet their financial goals
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Machesney Park, ILOctober 16, 2014
Daily I help all my new and existing book of business clients meet their financial goals. I have been in banking for 14 years and I have learned so much about the financial enviroment that I am able to help my clients is ways that go above and beyond typical banking.
The hardest part of my job is having to tell a customer there is nothing I can do to – more... help them because of their current position, which then turns in to the most enjoyable part with me giving them a plan of action and helping them follow thru. – less
Customer-focused, diverse workplace
Financial Analyst, Commercial Bank (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 13, 2014
Pros: ongoing training opportunities
BMO provides the opportunity to grow professionally in a customer-focused, diverse environment. Management is open and inclusive and BMO employees strive to work collaboratively for the greater good of all of its clients.
Was great while it lasted
Vice President, Branch Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 8, 2014
Business development is the key to being successful with this company. You must not be afraid of outside calling.
Good Place to work
Senior Project Manager/Procurement (Current Employee), Naperville, ILSeptember 30, 2014
I enjoy working for the company. Management is not the best, however overall it is a good company to work for
An OK place to work
Service Representative (Current Employee), Flossmoor, IllinoisSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: part-time hours
It is a good company to work for if you are looking for part-time work in a branch.
Excellent place to work
Senior Portfolio Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: great work and learning environment
Cons: hours can sometimes be long
BMO Harris is an excellent place to work. The benefits are great and the management staff cares about the employees. Teamwork is enforced and employees can seek assistance from any employee. The employees are willing and ready to help at any time and will even assist when on lunch breaks.
BMO Harris Bank Review
Service Representative (Former Employee), Carol Stream, ILSeptember 11, 2014
Cons: short staffed
This job taught me a lot. I was able to learn each and every day. The only complaint i have is my management. The service manager did not do as much as a service manager should do. Whenever it got busy at the bank, he did not have a drawer. On some days, both the bank manager and service manager would not be there which in my eyes is not right. We were – more... always short staff in personal bankers; we only had three.. sometimes two would be off in one day making it hard for customers to talk to a personal banker about their checking and or savings accounts. My most enjoyable part about my job was my customers, Everyone always liked seeing my smiling face and how nice I was. Although I was the only employee who spoke polish, I always had people wait for me in line which made me feel good about myself. My co-workers were wonderful. They were very polite when I first started training, automatically they became not only a part of a team but also my friends. – less
Good Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Racine, WISeptember 8, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: pay scale
BMO Harris Bank is a good place to work. They have great benefits even if the pay is somewhat lacking for the level of responsibility required.
Great problem analysis skills, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently. Strong ability to effectively
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 19, 2014
Motivated towards achieving set goals and deadlines in a timely manner.
Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
Good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills. Especially skilled at
building effective, productive working relationships with clients and staff.
Dedicated and driven professional with 7 years’ – more... experience.
Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme work pressure, high work load and deadlines.
Highly organized and ability to prioritize tasks and duties.
Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
multi-task in a fast-paced office environment Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion. – less
Solid Bank
National Large Corporate Team Lead (Current Employee), Milwaukee WIAugust 10, 2014
A fully comprehensive financial institution with many intelligent and hard working employees. Culture focused on achievement of both corporate and individual goals and objectives. A solid and fair employer.
Project Manager
Project Manager (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 7, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed the people i worked with very much and i learned a great deal.
Cons: they couldn't hire me on after the project was concluded.
I had a wonderful expirence working for BMO Harris Bank. They needed help with a very large card transfer for their Wealth Management department. It was a time consuming job that had to be meticulously and accurately exicuted.
Very average. Do your job and go home.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Richfield, MNJuly 23, 2014
Cons: no advancement.
High stress level among jobs having sales goals. I am not currently in a sales position but get the feedback from other employees.
Very good work experience. I was able to increase my job skills that proved to be very beneficial for me.
Portfolio Monitoring (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good learning environment. good benefits.
Cons: may get laid off.
A good professional environment. Very demanding work, especially during report periods. Would still be there if my department had not had a lay-off which affected me.
great workplace
Service Representative II (Teller) (Current Employee), Naperville, ILJuly 14, 2014
good environment, great benefits, and a lot of opportunity.
enjoyed the job
Personal Banker II (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 9, 2014
co-workers were fun to be around..monthly goal for tell was too much considering the area the branch was located in
great work enviroment
Teller / Service Representative (Former Employee), Crete, ILJune 29, 2014
Pros: hour lunch break
Cons: growth advancement is slow
great work enviorment, and management, learned alot about the ins and outs of the banking industry and the process of loans such as mortgages and home equity lines, and learned new tips on cross selling banking products
Great people to work with. People take responsibilities seriously. Opportunity to raise the "results expectations" bar
Online Marketing Mgr & Digital Campaign Mgr (Former Employee), Buffalo Grove, IL & Chicago, ILJune 23, 2014
Pros: opportunities
I found BMO Harris a great place to work. My background experiences, knowledge and ability to be respected and trusted by other stakeholders provided me with endless opportunities to get involved and work on many levels without supervision.

I was repeatedly asked to take on new projects and worked closely with marketing to look for ways to generate – more... additional results. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About BMO Harris Bank

BMO Bankcorp (formerly Harris Bankcorp) represents the US retail banking operations of Canada's Bank of Montreal. It is the holding – Read more