BMO Financial Group Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Compliance with nightmare boss
Compliance Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 2, 2016
Pros: Smart staff. Good company
Cons: Dont care about family life
High turnover..forced to work when my wife had our child...had to call in for meetings. Was clear the women does not have children and does not care about family obligations...good company and place to work..it.just depends on your manager.
Very Good
ATM Sr.QA Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 2, 2016
Excellent work place to work.Co-workers and working environment is very good.Every body love working in BMO. Manager is very good.
Good company
Area Manager (Specialized Sales) (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 26, 2016
Pros: good training
Cons: not alot of support between colleagues to meet specified objectives
I enjoyed my time with BMO and believe they have a good corporate culture.

I was in specialized sales and worked from home.
Challenging and rewarding place to work
Manager, Accreditation Programs (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 17, 2016
Pros: People, coworkers
Cons: Leadership
Many chalenging and interesting projects. Good emphasis on people, performance and reward. Very collaborative. Forward thinking.
Bmo
Lending Specialist (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 16, 2016
Excellent work environment, very great people to work with and everyone is always professional at all times. Lots of room for
advancement within the organization
Manager (Project Delivery, PMO) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 15, 2016
Good work place. Great opportunity for learning . Challenging projects to work with. Good Benefits. Secured Job. Good job culture. Highly co-operative employers
very Communicative
Eid Prayer Security Guard (Former Employee), London, ONFebruary 15, 2016
Cons: boring hours
it would be a very calming relaxing first few hours. My co-wokers and i would communicate through walkie-talkies and would have to direct traffic to park on vacant parking spots. Hardest part of the job was tracking down customers that left their vehicle unattended in a "Fire-zone".
Good team, friendly people.
QA Analyst (Contract) (Current Employee), Greater Toronto Area, ONFebruary 10, 2016
I love coming into work every day here, and I love the IFL building. Very beautiful and lucky to see it as part of my job every day.
No balance for a social life and managers lack skills with handling employees
Collection Agent (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 9, 2016
Pros: wages
Cons: lack of balance
Consider's itself to be customer oriented but it is all about the sales. Also, the manager's have no people skills as they have been there for many years. More transparency when hiring, as I was lied to about the hours I would be working
A diverse environment
Senior Network Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 9, 2016
The environment is fast paced and there are progressively more accountability to management.
Growth within is a challenge.
Overall is good environment
A typical day
Financial Services Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 9, 2016
I meet with a diverse group of clientele everyday.I review their information and identify opportunities. After conversation with the client, I get more insight which allows me to provide financial service needs to the client as well as recommend the right solutions for them.
excellent organization
Personal Banking Associate (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 7, 2016
Great Place to work for .great training.good atmosphere.good feedback process.fast competitive environment.team meetings.bmo pulse.
Canada's First Bank
Financial Service Manager (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCFebruary 7, 2016
Excellent place to work, I started my career as Customer Service Representative(CSR), In 6 months I was promoted as Senior CSR and after 6 months I got promoted as Financial service Manager.
Great employer
SrAdminAssistant & JrBusinessAnalyst (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 5, 2016
Large corporation environment with very little room for advancement, but offers full benefits package and competitive salary.
Different environments in one big corporation
Manager Operations & Administration (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 31, 2016
Pros: Friendly coworkers
Cons: Competitive greedy people
I had the opportunity to work in two different divisions of BMO and I enjoyed very much one more than the other.
While in one division the environment was friendly, equal for all employees and fair, in the other division it was a competitive environment, with not much opportunity to progress
terrible
Security Guard (Former Employee), Barrie, ONJanuary 31, 2016
Pros: no real work
Cons: managers and boss arent very good
long hours very little pay for such an important building.didnt learn much. management was terrible, co-worker were okay but dont share what going on in your personal life with them, they will rat you out, hardest part of the job was the long hours. most enjoyable part was going home
Great Workplace
Client Service & Solutions Delivery Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 28, 2016
Pros: Challenging and always exciting
Cons: Stressful and Long Hours
BMO Capital Markets is a fun environment to work in. The atmosphere is fast paced and always challenging. There's a lot to learn and the prospects of growth and advancement is tremendous.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 20, 2016
Great Balance of work and personal life
Learned CRM tool Salesforce Salesforce and Wealth management
I loved my co-workers and gained a great deal of knowledge working under them
Progressive company with several old-fashioned characteristics
Business Development Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 12, 2016
Pros: Real experience
Cons: Emotionally taxing
Difficult work yet rewarding in nature. Coworkers are all hardworking and individual goals are often used to give good examples to others.
Typical work day
Chef caissière (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 11, 2016
A typical day would require greeting and serving customers, and reaching sales targets (which I exceed). Working here means learning new things everyday. Adapting to change is something I am comfortable with. The most enjoyable part of my job is my team. The hardest part might be the shortness of staff, however we still manage with team work and effort.
Links