BMO Financial Group Employee Review

View all BMO Financial Group reviews

Terrible employment experience
CSR (Former Employee) –  Southern ontario28 February 2014
I worked there for 9 months and it nearly broke me. The expectations are ridiculous. You will never be good enough. And you get publicly shamed when you aren't reaching your targets. I am a single mom of 3 and I needed this job to support my family - but id much rather take a pay cut than put up with this abuse for another second.
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
Terrible management

Other BMO Financial Group Employee Reviews

Pressure to sell
Financial service coordinator (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al-Est, QC15 December 2017
At BMO your just a number. All they care about is how much sales you bring in to the bank. They put so much pressure on their employees and brain wash them with sales. Management need tools to learn how to respect their employees. They can fire you on the spot if your not performing. It's not a secure job. Move on to something else that will recognize your hard work.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Salary
BMO taught me alot about real life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC14 December 2017
They set goals and are always looking out for the client needs. They challenge their employees and are always making sure everyone knows everything they need to know.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMO Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.