BMO Financial Group Employee Review

View all BMO Financial Group reviews

Horrible management
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie Ab5 March 2014
Loved the people I worked with, as for branch manager she is a terrible person I was going threw a very hard time at one point and they do not care at all.. The targets you have to reach are absolutely ridiculous and if you don't meet them your treated like your not good enough.. as for time off you can kiss that goodbye without them looking down on you.. all in all loved my job hated who I worked for!! they break you down emotionally and you will end up leaving...

Other BMO Financial Group Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 December 2017
Working there as a CSR, co-workers and management are very supportive of new CSR! Training courses are helpful for new persons to perform the job efficiently.
Pros
having fun
Cons
might be long hours
Great Learing Experience
Research and Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 December 2017
Typical day consisted of cold calling and client prospecting. Sometimes tedious but good at building solid work ethic. Advancement very competitive and in some cases non existent. Poor pay but exciting environment,
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMO Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.