BMO Financial Group Employee Reviews

Found 1,087 reviews matching the search
Représentante Auxiliaire pour Mastercard
Agente Service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 July 2017
Je travaille en tant que représentante auxiliaire pour la carte Mastercard. Nous somme un département de processus directe dont toute les demandes que nous recevons sont complétés en un seul traitement. Demande de changement dadresse, fermeture de compte, augmentation/ diminution de limite de crédit, transfert de virement bancaire ou hypothécaire. Dernièrement, jai appris à faire les paiements hypothécaires, de marge de crédit et tout ce qui est relié au domaine bancaire vue que je travaille dans le domaine du crédit depuis environ 10 ans. Un des aspects les plus difficiles sont les délais qui nous sont parfois attribués et un des meilleurs aspect et le fait que j apprend tout les jours. Je ne travaille pas directement avec les clients tout ce fait via les demandes en ligne, les demandes envoyés via la poste ou via intranet par les succursales.
Pros
Situer au centre-ville, horaire du lundi au vendredi
Cons
pas de salle de détente munit dordinateurs
diversity
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 July 2017
very good company, just need better management and keep the good workers instead of favouratism. too many turnover staff and
too many call back due to new staff making too many mistake and lied to customers to get a sale
Can not do any sales on call back as customer no longer trust or believe you.
Teams that care
Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 July 2017
Great team of people to work with. Team I worked with made coming to work enjoyable. Forming lasting relationships with individuals is easy to do and the family environment was great. I have great memories from my time at BMO.
Management Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2017
BMO is a good company to work for they are great benefits. the hardest part of my job is working on multiple projects at the same time without the assists form my manager.
its a great place to work
Financial Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 July 2017
mangement in my branch is great , but I've worked at other branchs,- and there managers are not so great, really on the person, you are and how you handle things.
a lot of works, very good infrastructures for risk analysis
Senior Analyst/Research Analyst/Project leader (Former Employee) –  Toronto14 July 2017
managers are very proffesional, all the tools are provided for analytics work. People are cooperating. have a lot change to advance high position. People are friend towards, each others.
Pros
having all the tools necessary for work, manager are experts
Cons
no cons
Good
SCSR Investment Funds (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 July 2017
Was not there for long. Had a strong training module for new employees. Wish I could have stayed their longer. Was happy with my colleagues and management.
Good first job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 July 2017
I had a good experience working there as a CSR. There was limited growth opportunities that was provided to me which caused me to look for other opportunities.
Pros
Great work environment. Great people at the branch level. Fun.
Cons
Low growth opportunities.
Productive and enjoyable work environment
Application Software Developer - Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, ON12 July 2017
It was relatively enjoyable to work there during my tenure. The job required a lot of travelling (stayed in hotels constantly) and very physically demanding job.
Pros
very social atmosphere, per diem
Cons
long hours, constant travelling, lack of organization
an applicable job culture
Customer Service Representative | BMO (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC12 July 2017
the work place culture is easy to find and easy to follow. With detailed explanation, it can provide precise guidance for decision making when managers are not around.
fast paced environment, constant changes, high stress in branch level positions
Financial Service Manager (Current Employee) –  GTA11 July 2017
typical day has you working very hard with minimal time to take breaks that are owed to you. difficult to leave on time, which makes for challenges with work/life balance.
Learned alot regarding customer service, banking services, how to save money and stay out of debt.
Hardest part of the job is to stay positive when they keep adding to your pile of things to do and the customers are left behind.
Most enjoyable part of the job, meeting clients and helping them with their finances.
Cons
not enough hours in the day to complete your work.....everyday.....
Fun
Business Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2017
Great organization to work at, I would highly recommend if you're looking to gain valuable experience in sales, customer service and general banking!!
Fun place to work but heavy sales
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC9 July 2017
This job is always putting more and more emphasis on sales. Each year more sales and tasks are added on while staffing gets lower and lower. Management can be great while others not so much.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Heavy sales
Great place to work at!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK9 July 2017
I think Bank of Montreal is a great place to work at. The hours are flexible and you can grow your career within the company.

They acknowledge you and your success!
It was contract position
Software Engineer/Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2017
The BMO was very conservative and cultures vary from team to team. They need more diversity in terms of company culture. People are nice to work with.
positive environment with flexible work hours
Mortgage Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON6 July 2017
My colleagues are very friendly and supportive. I have gained an extensive amount of knowledge in lending involving customer relations,credit bureau reports and mitigating risk.
Pros
flexible work hours, meeting and helping people
BMO and it's lessons
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montreal6 July 2017
I did not work for BMO because I had to.
I worked for BMO because I wanted to.

My typical day at work was the fact that it never was typical.
There was Always something new to learn and experience. I used to call them "Add ons" !!

If you had to help someone catch up with their work or replace them I would refer to that experience as "Continuous Learning".

BMO taught me Respect your Customer so that you can Respect your work.

Learn to Listen and read between the lines so that you can put yourself in your customers place.

Learn to Understand and take Ownership so that you can learn How to Commit and and provide a Resolution.

The Hardest part of my job was the decision to Retire at age 55.
The most enjoyable part of my job clearly, was the 29 yrs I worked there. This past year I am (finally) admitting it.
It gave me purpose. Made me feel like I was contributing to society. It made me feel smart :) It made me feel important. Everyday.
Pros
BMO became my 2nd Family
Cons
Cons: You don' know IF you'll miss something until you try it
Excellent company to work for
Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 July 2017
Excellent company to work for. The work culture is excellent. The environment is professional is inclusive. I would recommend it to anyone. BMO - WE'RE HERE TO HELP
working with BMO
Junior Loan Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 July 2017
Working with fun with supportive management and team members, learned to be more productive in busiest days of the year. recognitions from team mangers is so encouraging.
great business, poor salary.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 July 2017
BMO is a great place to work, there is plenty of room for advancement and they have lots of locations. the job can be hectic and the compensation is very low.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMO Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.