BMO Bank of Montreal

BMO Bank of Montreal Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I met some great people.
CSR-Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Nepean, ONJuly 20, 2014
Pros: benefits and the people
Cons: many, in which i don't care to discuss.
I would rather not write a review right now. I will talk about it when/if asked by a potential employer.
great team
Customer Service Representative/ Teller (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 20, 2014
Great and helpful co-workers create a good atmosphere at work.
Good job culture
Fun Work Place
Customer Service Representative, Toronto (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioJuly 4, 2014
Helping clients with their everyday, Handling large amounts of money on a daily basis
Fast Paced Envionment
Everyday Banking Agent (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 16, 2014
Servicing 40+ existing and new clients per day on general banking products. Such as new bank accounts, bank plans, overdraft protection, & general banking services; Currently providing exceptional customer service and effectively profiling to enhance client experience and provide the best financial advice tailored to the clients needs; all within the – more... ability to meet my individual targets and demands; – less
no room for growth
Direct Bank Manager/Sales (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 10, 2014
The management was very nice, but there was not a lot of room for growth within the company.
A workplace with a positive environment
Customer Services Agent (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioMay 26, 2014
great work culture, good training. helpful management
good learning experience,
Fun and productive environment to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 20, 2014
Worked with varying stakeholders to elicit and document project requirements.
Good workplace with a strong human aspect
Application Software Developer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 19, 2014
Great organization that puts an emphasis on the human aspect of the employee. Pay could be better and there should be less of an emphasis on TFW for IT operations.
Stressful but Helpful workplace
Customer Contact Agent (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 8, 2014
Pros: free bank accounts, great benefits
Cons: shift bidding, having lauren macneil as a manager
A typical day at Bmo, there are a lot of customers to deal with in a short period of time.
I have learned a lot about managing money, investment planning and helping others with there savings goals.
Management at Bmo is not the greatest. I was unable to utilize my education, skills, and experiences. Which prevented me with the opportunity for growth – more... and advancement.
The hardest part of my job was deal with upset customers and my manager.
The most enjoyable part of my job was our crew. – less
Fast paced and great colleagues
Customer Contact Agent (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 6, 2014
Pros: free banking
Cons: fast-paced environment
A very fast-paced environment, constantly speaking to customers. I learned about how conversations with customers should be like to make them feel valued. The management was friendly but pressured. The co-workers were great, very diverse and very friendly. The hardest part of the job is to keep on top of everything and maintain a quick and easy experience – more... for all the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the volunteering and events that BMO was a part of. – less
Supportive employer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 25, 2014
supports career advancement/return to school
quarterly reviews
benefits - dental/medical
supports time off for volunteer - employee giving program
They no longer care about employees
Customer Contact Center Agent - Business Banking (Current Employee), Montréal, QCApril 15, 2014
Pros: salary + benefits
Cons: everything else
BMO used to be a great employer but then it stopped caring about its employees and only cares about it's balance sheet. It cut back across the board on compensation and recognition and replaced that with more extreme objectives, and less tolerance for...well anything enjoyable.

I had planned a career at BMO and now can't bare to think I may need to – more... work another day at this company. – less
Dedicated to genuine customer service
Assistant Manager - Online Banking/MasterCard (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 12, 2014
80-90 calls/ day, handling escalations, meetings to update on new trainings and techniques, daily review of scorecards, constant email updates, organizing computer layout, work independently, navigate through various systems and resources,
Not for the weak at heart
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 17, 2014
A stressful job that offers many daily challenges, but one that I thoroughly enjoyed.
BMO Bank of Montreal
Direct Banking Manager (Full-time) (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: no career planning
Working in a fast-paced, professional environment as well as assisting new employees with any type of inquiry
• Understanding and providing financial advice that suits the customers needs
• Fulfilling client's everyday banking needs, including bill payments, transfers and balance inquires
• Processing and following up on investigations on behalf of – more... the client
• Offering client's tailored products and services
• Being able to assist client in a timely manner, whilst achieving target sales
• Navigating through multiple screens to obtain and update information – less
Good Benefits
Administrative Co-ordinator (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONJanuary 25, 2014
BMO has great benefits available to its employees. Also employees can get very good corporate rates on events. Great internal rewards program.
a tough place
Online Financial Services Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 14, 2014
bmo is a tough place to work in. a typical day would start with managers monitoring every second of your daily shift.
Great Office Environment
Chargeback Agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: monotony
a typical day started with getting to my desk and processing chargeback cases before me. I typically enjoyed the varied nature of the different cases I have to wok.
educational; great training provided
Contact Center Agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 26, 2013
respond to inquiries re personal, business and corporate accounts and find/recommend pertinent solutions; recommend products & services according to client profile and needs; very enjoyable dealing with clients.
Highly motivated and learning enviorment
Customer Contact Agent (Current Employee), MississaugaDecember 18, 2013
Pros: friendly enviorment
Cons: odd hours.
A good place to learn consumer behavior and customer satisfaction. A problem solving enviorment with focus on sales as well.

1 2 3