Blyth Academy is a growing private school with campuses across Ontario offering a full-day program as well as private courses, evening, weekend and summer programs.
We are seeking a qualified teacher for Grade 11 Visual Arts (Digital Media). To apply, please forward your resume you must be available to teach Saturday afternoons from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews in September.
The course starts: As soon as possible
If you feel that you have the qualifications we require, and would like to be a part of a dynamic, progressive experience in high school education, we invite you to apply. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Teach Ontario Secondary School Visual Arts curriculum at a high level
- Ensure students are provided with appropriate materials to prepare for the credit course
- Provide students with various evaluation opportunities for success
- Demonstrate an engaging teaching style for a small-class-size environment
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with students, parents and administration
Availability: Saturdays from 10:00am to 3:00pm for a total of 110 hours
- Ontario College of Teachers (or equivalent) certification
- Current police check
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject area(s)
- Expertise using programs such as: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Maya 3D or something similar in order to engage student in graphic design, digital illustration and animation
Innovative curriculum delivery
- The technology & software to deliver the course.
E-mail cover letter and resume to Doug Parker, Head of School, dougparker(at)blytheducation.com
Indeed - 7 months ago
Blyth Academy is a growing private school with campuses across Ontario offering a full-day program as well as private courses, evening,...