Blyth Academy is a growing private school with campuses across Ontario offering a full-day program as well as private courses, evening, weekend and summer programs.
We are seeking two highly qualified, dynamic high school Science teachers to teach a combination of SBI3U, SNC2D, SPH4U and SCH4U courses at our Ottawa Campus.
The courses will run from Feb 3, 2014 to April 23, 2014
If you feel that you have the qualifications we require, and would like to be a part of a dynamic, progressive experience in high school education, we invite you to apply. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Description: teach Ontario Secondary School Science curriculum at a high level
- Ensure students are provided with appropriate materials to prepare for the credit course
- Provide students with various evaluation opportunities for success
- Demonstrate an engaging teaching style for a small-class-size environment
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with students, parents and administration
- Ontario College of Teachers (or equivalent) certification
- Current police check
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject area(s)
- Innovative curriculum delivery
- Ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Experience working with students in small classes would be an asset
- Evidence of cooperative initiatives
E-mail cover letter and resume to Doug Parker, Head of School