Blyth Academy is a growing private school with campuses across Ontario offering a full-day program as well as private courses, evening, weekend and summer programs.
We are seeking a highly qualified, dynamic teacher to teach a Grade 11 Economics Course (CIE3M) at our Barrie Campus.
The course starts: April 24th-June 27th.
If you feel that you have the qualifications we require, and would like to be a part of a dynamic, progressive experience in high school education, we invite you to apply. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Description: teach Ontario Secondary School Economics curriculum at a high level
- Ensure students are provided with appropriate materials to prepare for the credit course
- Provide students with various evaluation opportunities for success
- Demonstrate an engaging teaching style for a small-class-size environment
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with students, parents and administration
- Ontario College of Teachers (or equivalent) certification
- Current police check
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject area(s)
- Innovative curriculum delivery
- Ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Experience working with students in small classes would be an asset
- Evidence of cooperative initiatives
Address cover letter and resume to Judy Brown, Head of School