BLUEWATER HEALTH

BLUEWATER HEALTH Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A lot of fun
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONApril 9, 2015
I learned a lot working here and have carried this knowledge onto other positions and every day life !
The people I worked with were always happy and cheerful.

I was actually very happy to go here everyday altho my position was extremely busy
Excellent place to work
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Petrolia, ONApril 5, 2015
I thoroughly enjoy my career at BWH. The staff are a wonderful team to work with, and there are many opportunities to learn and grow as a RPN.
Be quiet and do your job
Nurse (Former Employee), Mental HealthNovember 21, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits and co-workers
Cons: management, union repesentation
I loved being a nurse. My co;workers were awesome. The new unit on Russell St is not well designed for a Mental Health Unit. They are doing the best they can with what they have. Several Senior nurses have left the program (the rest of the senior nurses are looking for other jobs or riding it out until retirement). Many new and young staff have come to learn the ropes. Things changed over the 2 decades I worked there. Progress I guess. Management.....well.....just be quiet and do your job. FEAR OF REPRISAL.
Productive and professional workplace with friendly staff
Transcriptionist-Diagnostic Imaging (Current Employee), Sarnia, ONSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day at work entails editing radiology reports, sorting mail, handling delinquent accounts, and both incoming and outgoing calls.

I've learned both how to work independently in Transcription, as well as how to work as a team with other co-workers in the department.
Great work environment
Medical Radiation Technology Student (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONMay 1, 2014
Everyone at this facility is friendly. The staff in all the different departments are kind to one another. There is a high level of professionalism.
people very friendly
Cook/Dietary Aide (Current Employee), Sarnia, ONSeptember 13, 2013
day starts with taking orders from patients,all patients are different. Co-worker and management are easy to work with.
Good steady employment . It was a great place to work until the last few years with pressure from the government to cut costs, beds, staff, etc.
OR Assistant (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: working with co-workers, nurses, doctors, and staff from all the other departments to do the days work, and the feeling of accomplishment when caring for the patients.
Cons: management didn't always seem to listen to suggestions from staff.
I would start the day by viewing the scheduled surgeries and rooms running, and check to see if they were ready for the day. Then I would help the nurses to gown and glove, open sterile instruments for the case, help to move and position the patient, then help the surgeon start if needed. Then do the same again between cases, and check stock and tables for upcoming surgeries. Other duties as required.