Bluenotes Employee Review

Great work enviroment and awesome coworkers
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 May 2014
Daily routines would include visual setup, stock, and customer service. Learned a lot about selling and how to work with customers. Management and coworkers were the best part of working for Bluenotes. Hardest part was being paid bare minimum and being expected to completed and take on all the tasks that were given.

Again the most enjoyable part was the staff, management always worked with me. Scheduling was always flexible to my needs.
Pros
Employees, Enviroment, Experience
Cons
Wage, Expectations

Other Bluenotes Employee Reviews

Good for work experience
Sales associate and Key Holder/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC26 October 2017
Good system to move up in management but does not have a good training program set in place. Friendly and safe environment to work in as well that is good for work experience.
Pros
Promotes from within
Cons
No raises, inadequate training
Not the best for me
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 October 2017
My manager was very all over the place and unorganized, the hours were not good, we would be scheduled until 10:30 while the store closed at 9 and there was not very much to do in the last hour and a half stretch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bluenotes. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8