Bluenotes Employee Review

CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2013
It was a very busy environment to work in due to because i was working for the exhibiton bluenotes. I learned how to communicate well with customers and provide extraordinary customer service. The management helped us build better self confidence and help us enhance our customer service skills. My co-workers are always willing to help on cash whenever the booth gets busy. The hardest part of the job was cleaning up after all the customers mess and folding every piece of clothing back. The most enjoyable part of the job was to help customers out when they needed help and providing them with excellent customer service so that they will be satisfied with the store's help.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Folding the clothes back

Other Bluenotes Employee Reviews

Great place to work, with amazing colleagues
Sales associate/ third key holder (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON5 February 2018
As a direct bore employee I had a load of fun, learning experiences, and met some great people. I did have a few complications with the company that involved a lot of the workers, and feel as though it's my time to leave.
was not happy with the company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK1 February 2018
When i got hired i was told i was being hired for the manager position but they later said it wasnt i was just an associate. then i had gone on a leave and they had closed the doors while i was still gone and refused to pay the 2 weeks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bluenotes. Our community is ready to answer.