Bluenotes Employee Review

CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2013
It was a very busy environment to work in due to because i was working for the exhibiton bluenotes. I learned how to communicate well with customers and provide extraordinary customer service. The management helped us build better self confidence and help us enhance our customer service skills. My co-workers are always willing to help on cash whenever the booth gets busy. The hardest part of the job was cleaning up after all the customers mess and folding every piece of clothing back. The most enjoyable part of the job was to help customers out when they needed help and providing them with excellent customer service so that they will be satisfied with the store's help.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Folding the clothes back

Other Bluenotes Employee Reviews

productive and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 December 2017
I absolutely loved working at Bluenotes, the work environment was great and fairly relaxing the managers where great and I really enjoyed the direct contact with all the customers
Pros
great work environment
Cons
late hours
Horrible
Co-op Program (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 November 2017
They dont do anything besides give attitude and are rude to other coworkers. They complain if they have to refold anything someone unfolds or do a job in the store they dont like.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bluenotes. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8