- Consistently comply with visual direction on a weekly basis to execute floor plans and implement visual merchandise presentation to positively impact the store’s sales
- Assist with checking in and processing all stock shipments and transfers
- Ensure that back-stocked merchandise is featured on the store sales floor and replenishments are restocked in a consistent basis.
- Effective execution of and participation in seasonal visual launches.
- Ensure promotional set-ups and proper signage are implemented within a timely manner to company standard
- Effective execution of all in store Window Directives
- Assist with and ensure proper execution of all markdowns
- Partner with the visual department and operations to ensure that the operational objectives of the store are being achieved and exceeded
- Enforce Neat, Clean and Organized (NCO) in the store
- Ensure the store back room is neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Communicates inventory deficiencies and/or inventory concerns to the Store Manager.
- Project professionalism and company image in attire and attitude.
- Shows effective use of time management skills.
- Displays excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all times, when dealing with all levels of operations.
- One year of fashion retail merchandising experience
- Good merchandising and presentation skills
- Strong fashion sense
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Compliance and execution commitment
- Strong coaching and training skills
- Creativity and enthusiasm
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Strong analytical abilities
- Problem analysis and decision making skills
- Strong ability to teach/train store employees
- Excellent communication, verbal, written and presentation skills
Indeed - 16 months ago