- Represent the Company’s interest of universal and consistent fit and proper construction.
- Network with design and production to communicate company point of view to vendors.
- Organize and lead fit sessions ensuring time and cost effectiveness.
- Ownership of strategic core commodity areas in the development of fit specifications, from initial concept through samples via solid Web PDM interface, pattern corrections, digital photo support, sketches, phone conversations and written reports.
- Establish and maintain fit standards
- Initiate timely analysis of commodity areas to ensure market awareness and Brand consistency.
- Maintain all written reports, records and samples.
- Create and maintain up to date tracking reports of sample status.
- Monitor production at retail level on a seasonal basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion (or equivalent experience and education).
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Illustrator. Photoshop an asset. Ability to act as liaison between many departments
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented with solid skills in time management and multi-tasking.
We are dedicated to building an environment where effort and results are balanced by job satisfaction, recognition and reward at all levels...