- Coordinate all marketing communication/execution efforts to Home Office, Field, DMs and stores; including print marketing, marketing hardware, advertising, events and sponsorships, etc.
- Assist in the layout of presentations, in-store installations, mockups and handouts.
- Oversee the department budget (as per areas of responsibilities), as instructed.
- Propose and provide recommendations for seasonal budgets.
- Prepare and process purchase orders based on signing authority.
- Negotiate prices to ensure all jobs are done within budget and produce weekly spreadsheets and accruals
- Coordinate and evaluate all advertising and PR efforts/contests (on-line and in-store), newspaper ads, radio ads, mall events, GWPs, etc…
- Review surveys and seasonal post mortems.
- Manage and partner with other departments, all loyalty card and gift card logistics including shipping, replenishment, launch campaigns, sales, etc..
- Assemble and approve all in store music selection.
- Collaborate and offer guidance with the marketing team on all projects.
- Oversee and assist in the set up of new store marketing and seasonal marketing launches/floorsets, as directed
- Coordinate simultaneous print production jobs for entire company.
- Coordinate job flow through the various dept. Provide chronologies for all projects on the Production recap to ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinate workflow efficiencies to improve production process
- Communicate proactively with 'creative' to plan and anticipate needs
- Provide leadership, direction and instruction to vested partners.
- Coordinate release of artwork to vendor, and meet quality expectations by approving color proofs.
- Coordinate delivery of all marketing collateral to chain and manage store replenishment.
- Manage inventories of marketing assets, collateral, hardware and all signage.
- Continually evaluate opportunities to improve department production, design, and communication processes. Research and propose specific opportunities, including expense allocation, technology, or other.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of Production experience and Print Buying required
- Web, Offset, Silk Screen, Pre-Press experience required
- Proficiency with both PC and Mac, and programs Microsoft Office, Illustrator, Quark, PhotoShop
- Effective negotiation, organizational, problem-solving skill required with an ability to meet tight deadlines with an acute attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task
- “Roll Up Your Sleeves” and get it done attitude required
We are dedicated to building an environment where effort and results are balanced by job satisfaction, recognition and reward at all levels...