- Coordinate all marketing communication/execution efforts to Home Office, Field, DMs and stores; including print marketing, marketing hardware, advertising, events and sponsorships, etc.
- Assist in the layout of presentations, in-store installations, mockups and handouts.
- Oversee the department budget (as per areas of responsibilities), as instructed.
- Propose and provide recommendations for seasonal budgets.
- Prepare and process purchase orders based on signing authority.
- Negotiate prices to ensure all jobs are done within budget and produce weekly spreadsheets and accruals
- Coordinate and evaluate all advertising and PR efforts/contests (on-line and in-store), newspaper ads, radio ads, mall events, GWPs, etc…
- Review surveys and seasonal post mortems.
- Manage and partner with other departments, all loyalty card and gift card logistics including shipping, replenishment, launch campaigns, sales, etc..
- Assemble and approve all in store music selection.
- Collaborate and offer guidance with the marketing team on all projects.
- Oversee and assist in the set up of new store marketing and seasonal marketing launches/floorsets, as directed
- Coordinate simultaneous print production jobs for entire company.
- Coordinate job flow through the various dept. Provide chronologies for all projects on the Production recap to ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinate workflow efficiencies to improve production process
- Communicate proactively with 'creative' to plan and anticipate needs
- Provide leadership, direction and instruction to vested partners.
- Coordinate release of artwork to vendor, and meet quality expectations by approving color proofs.
- Coordinate delivery of all marketing collateral to chain and manage store replenishment.
- Manage inventories of marketing assets, collateral, hardware and all signage.
- Continually evaluate opportunities to improve department production, design, and communication processes. Research and propose specific opportunities, including expense allocation, technology, or other.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of Production experience and Print Buying required
- Web, Offset, Silk Screen, Pre-Press experience required
- Proficiency with both PC and Mac, and programs Microsoft Office, Illustrator, Quark, PhotoShop
- Effective negotiation, organizational, problem-solving skill required with an ability to meet tight deadlines with an acute attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task
- “Roll Up Your Sleeves” and get it done attitude required
Indeed - 20 months ago