Are you a Graphic Designer with experience and an interest in apparel? Do you like creating graphic t-shirts and want to see your art on Bluenotes customers across Canada? If so, this is the role for you!
- Creates and designs original artwork for apparel, including all over print design, graphic art, and apparel marketing designs (i.e. hangtags)
- Creates technical sketches of purposed garments.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and arranges layouts based on aesthetic design concepts
- Presents samples of finished designs
- Assists in creation of design concepts and board presentation for each season
- Works closely with Design and Merchandising teams to ensure a cohesive line is realized
- Perform other duties as required
- Associate’s Degree in a related field of study or technical school
- Must be familiar with graphic design concepts, practices, and various embellishment techniques
- Working knowledge of graphic design software in a MAC environment
- Requires proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understands of print and repeat process an asset
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrates knowledge of fashion and youth culture
- Understands our brand and the lifestyle associated with it
We are dedicated to building an environment where effort and results are balanced by job satisfaction, recognition and reward at all levels...