Retail Store Design Consultant:
We are looking for a Retail Store Design Consultant to help us enhance our brand and in-store experience. The consultant is responsible for managing assigned architecture projects, including development of concept drawings and designs, and meeting brand expectations, while ensuring work is within project scope and meets the project schedule deadlines. The consultant will work closely with the Store Construction Manager, EVP/COO and General Contractor on all assigned projects.
- Degree in Architecture and design preferred.
- 5+ years of related professional experience in the Architectural and Retail Store design profession
- Demonstrated familiarity with all phases of architectural and design practice
- Must work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail with excellent follow up skills to manage multiple projects to completion within set timelines
- Proficiency in the basic technical skills of architecture including the following computer skills: AutoCad/Architectural desktop, SketchUp and Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge in InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator graphic software
- Excellent oral, written and graphic presentation skills. Confident to propose and present new ideas and concepts to Senior Management
- Ability to communicate ideas with freehand sketches and technical designs
- Keen eye to select colours and materials for store design concepts
- Demonstrated technical skills including familiarity and experience in preparing technical working drawings (plans, sections, elevations, wall sections & construction details), selecting materials for presentations, building presentation and sample boards to present to Bluenotes and Landlords as required.
- Must have a well crafted professional portfolio showcasing relevant samples of personal work, including creative hand sketches and technical designs
- Authorized to work in Canada
- Flexibility to travel within Canada as required
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard