To promote exceptional Customer Service within the organization, by being an ambassador of our Customer Service commitment. This will be achieved through successful resolution of Customer Service issues and by promoting ongoing Customer Service support to the field. The incumbent will also provide administrative support for Field Operations and Operational Support Departments.
- Oversee all email communications; ensure emails are sent on time and are accurate.
- Ensure that the Operations/District Manager Buzz Communications are sent out weekly, with accuracy and on time.
- Act as a liaison between operational staff, field staff and the EVP/COO.
- Provide accurate and concise analytic reporting, as requested.
- Ensure all operational requests are handled and processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Oversee all aspects of operational administrative functions, including, but not limited to, scheduling operational meetings, arranging conference calls, filing, photocopying.
- Initiate and develop operational reports and prepare operational memos as requirements arise. (SWS reports, stat holidays, mall standings etc)
- Ensure all operational files are up-to-date and current (District Manager/Regional /store files).
- Effective execution of and participation in relevant operational launches.
- Communicate concerns from the field coupled with a clear solution to the EVP/COO.
- Responsible for preparing Store Opening operational requirements.
- Develop and issue weekly/monthly/annual recognition processes for sales/ operational achievements, including merchandise certificates for high rollers, WOW recognition etc)
- Responsible for follow up on all customer service and customer accident related calls or emails and provide feedback to the operations team regarding all concerns in a timely manner.
- Accurately document all customer inquiries/issues/concerns and provide prompt feedback to all parties involved.
- All administrative duties as assigned including maintaining a hard copy and electronic filing system and a customer service tracking system and data base to monitor customer service concerns and identify ongoing issues.
- Project professionalism and company image in attire and attitude.
- In the absence of the Wage Cost Analyst, be prepared to offer administrative support and assistance.
- Manage Mystery Shop program. Maintain shopping schedules and submit regular reports to Operations Team.
- Audit Operations expense forms for submission to Accounts Payable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Background in Retail Management a definite asset
- Previous Administrative and customer service experience required
- Solid understanding of administrative procedures
- Excellent Computer Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask
- Is a team player who works well in a team-oriented environment
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
Indeed - 13 months ago