With a sense of ownership and accountability, maximize sales productivity through effective implementation of visual presentation strategies within assigned stores.
Are you energetic, enthusiastic and enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, fashion-forward environment?
If the answer is yes, then we want you to join our team!
- Works with Visual Department to setup/create weekly Visual Directives
- Tests out new merchandising strategies & ideas
- Enjoys a creative & fast paced environment
- Keeps current on fashion trends and merchandising techniques
- Dresses mannequins to reflect brand appropriate fashion forward outfits
- Bring new ideas forward for merchandising and displays
- Drives sales through effective merchandising
- Reviews sales in store to adjust direction to suit market needs/trends
- Committed to training and developing teams while in stores
- Adapts Visual Direction to suit store concept while keeping to brand expectations
- Supports multiple stores through store visits, phone calls and emails
- A college diploma in Visual Presentation or Fashion Merchandising or 2 years of equivalent apparal retail experience.
- Enthusiastic, positive, motivated, innovative, flexible, and creative team player.
- Project oriented with an attention to detail and a commitment to deadlines.
- Travel 50-70% of time within Toronto and Quebec Market
- Drivers Licence and own transportation is required
- Bilingual in French and English or willingness to learn French an assest
Indeed - 19 months ago