Are you a professional with a proven track record? Do you understand the value in speed and urgency? If you enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, fashion-forward environment and like being rewarded based on results - then we want you to join our team!
- A proven successful Track Record in the retail industry
- The desire to learn and grow within your role
- A desire to drive sales
- A passion for people & team building
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service
- The ability to train and motivate others through effective coaching and mentorship
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Experience with inventory management within a high unit environment
- The ability to attract and retain top talent to your team
- A passion for all aspects of fashion including Visual Merchandising
- Results Driven and Goal Oriented
- Team Player
- Able to lead by Example
- An Effective Communicator
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work within a long standing and established Retail organization
- Participation in Group Medical and Dental Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus and initiative programs connected to Sales Results
- Access to our Educational Assistance Program along with many other Company initiatives
- Clothing allowance and Employee Discount at all YM Companies
- Growth opportunities within the field and Home Office
*We are looking for an experienced individual to join our team at our Cambridge Bluenotes Outlet location. Ideal candidates will have previous retail management experience. They must be available full-time and must be available for day, evening and weekend shifts. The Team Leader position starts September 2014.
If interested in this position, we strongly encourage you to bring your resume into the store in person.*
Bluenotes is an equal opportunity employer, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Since its establishment in 1984, Bluenotes remains one of Canada’s leading denim retailers. We currently operate 125 stores...