Our client in Markham, ON is a software development company and are in need of a Sr. Frontend Developer.
Sr. Frontend Developer Role
Send in an updated resume on word format.
Role and Responsibilities:
This crucial hands-on role is responsible for engineering & building complex front-ends and interactive user experiences for our solutions, using latest web technologies targeting modern browsers on desktop and mobile devices.
Your passion for client-side web-development is equally matched by high degree of skill acquired through substantial experience & expertise in this fast-evolving domain.
Your ability to quickly and skillfully translate and implement complex UX designs and interactions into functioning web interfaces allows you to see beyond your immediate scope of work to champion the team-wide architectural strategy & approaches for front-end technologies and evangelize those approaches among the team and across multiple projects.
The Senior Front-End Engineer is responsible for:
- Working closely with front-end & back-end developers, business analysts, and UI/UX designers to define & implement amazing web-delivered user experiences.
- Ensuring & optimizing front-end performance on all browser-enabled devices.
- Knowledge leadership in technical front-end development.
Desired Skills and Experience
MUST-HAVE Skills and requirements:
- Solid technical education (a university degree in Computer Science or equivalent).
- Demonstrable front-end development experience and skill (a skill showcase would help).
- Ability to scope, plan, and deliver concurrent tasks/projects.
Nice to have:
- Experience with .NET/c#/ASP.NET MVC backends, SignalR, AngularJS.
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks such as QUnit or Jasmine.
- Experience with decentralized SCM (Git/Mercurial) and centralized SCM (Microsoft TFS).
- Previous work experience as a backend developer is a definite asset.
This is an urgent request so if you are interested, please send in your resumes asap.