Bluegreen Vacations Employee Reviews

helping familys
Front Line Closer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL12 October 2016
the most rewarding part of my career is helping families obtain a vacation ownership plan to help with their health, relationships and memories. Family is one the most important part of life.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN4 October 2016
A day at Bluegreen is hard work getting your mind ready to sell, sell, sell. The people are wonderful, helping and always keeping a smile.
Pros
You can make alot of money.
Cons
short breaks, hard selling vacation packages.
Only thing Constant is Change
Sales (Former Employee) –  AZ30 September 2016
Unethically based company culture and it starts from the top down. Upper sales management knows about unethical practices but pretends not to and will throw their site level employees under the bus. Den of liars. No price integrity and not progressive or open minded to using ideas that promote sales. They should hire robots because creativity is frowned upon apparently. And so is selling with integrity and with ethics. Glad I am not there anymore. If you want to tell the truth, don't work for Bluegreen. The lying culture is a systemic problem not just site specific. Anywhere you could work for these den pf liars will REQUIRE you lie.
Pros
Can take vacations
Cons
Extremely poor leadership from the top down
Cut throat, poorly managed atmosphere
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LA15 September 2016
Management changes constantly so no information about packages slides down the ladder. If you fail to meet your required sales you are shunned and ignored instead of trained. All-in-all a very underhanded job. Classic bait and switch sales
Pros
short shifts, inside bass pro
Cons
they eat their own and quickly
Project Coordinator
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FL5 September 2016
assisted all the managers with their agendas and meetings. coordinated the meetings catering and expenses along with travel arrangement and accomedations
Great place to work, awesome people
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Dells, WI1 September 2016
I absolutely love working here and the people I was able to meet along the way, the managment was poor and careless. All of my co-workers were fun, caring, and did the job and were always willing to help out in any way.
Pros
free snowboarding
Cons
bad manager
unprofessional and unethical.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Branson, MO1 September 2016
Management treats you like you dirt and talks down to in front of other employees and belittles you to the point of emotional distress. They condone harassment and discrimination. Management plays favoritism. No room to advance unless you are a favorite. Do not work for this company unless you want to be scapegoat for all of managements shortcomings.
Pros
Cons
tolerance to discrimination and sexuall harassment
Share Happiness Not Crappiness
Customer Care Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN28 August 2016
For the most part, I love working for Bluegreen. My teammates make coming into work on a daily basis worth it. There are some things that I wish they would change. There are plenty of incentive programs, if you are in the right department. There is chance for advancement from with in. But you really have to prove yourself. And even when you prove your self, it can go un-noticed. You can bust your hump everyday and maybe... just maybe you'd get a thank you.
Pros
Free Gym Membership, Wellness classes, and vacation discounts and PTO
Cons
lack of recognition for the people who work hard
Great Benefits and Good Work Environment
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL22 August 2016
I have learned I'm very good at project management by communicating effectively with clients and the Creative team. Working with talented people who are wiling to help and get the job done right.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN16 August 2016
One thing I enjoy the most is helping people and this was the perfect place for that. Sending people on vacation to different places in the country was also educational and enjoyable.
Pros
Sending people on vacation
Cons
healthcare
Productive Fun Place to WOrk
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC12 August 2016
This was a really fun place to work but the advancement opportunities was extremely slim and not based on experience. Great for the experience.
Good Place
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Pigeon Forge, TN10 August 2016
I have learned a lot about guest relations and vacationing by working for Bluegreen. They are very guest satisfaction focused.
Coworkers are very supportive
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GA7 August 2016
Writing contracts with minimal to no errors, managing time and efficiency of work. Great environment with helpful coworkers. Hardest part is having downtime. Enjoy meeting new people and learning new characteristics about other aspects of Bluegreen.
Very unprofessional
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Manteca, CA3 August 2016
I would not recommend anyone look to bluegreen vacations for employment. They treat there employees unfair and they are very unprofessional!
wireless advocates
Vacation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN1 August 2016
I had a great time while there just in my opinion no room for advancement with grueling work to do but seemed not to be composited
Great workplace with honesty and integrity
Stepped down to sales rep (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TX27 July 2016
My manager was great to work for. He helped me close deals, was accommodating, and reasonable. My coworkers ultimately became friends and we all got along great and helped each other out as a team. I learned how to close deals significantly and with ease. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new customers every day and working alongside a caring and helpful team.
Competitive environment to reach a goal for sales.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ25 July 2016
Sell vacations packages to customers in order to offer them promotions and deals that the company offered. I learned how to develop excellent communication skills with customers and build trust for them to feel comfortable in their purchase.
High Pressure, but great if you're successful
Associate (Former Employee) –  Florida20 July 2016
Great place, but you have to have the sales volume numbers in order to do well. Other departments besides sales are preferable because they have less turnover.
Pros
Success is Easy
Cons
Sales are never consistant
OK place to work
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL20 July 2016
I found this job to be more for an age group between 18-25 in my opinion. I am in my early 30's and really did not get any satisfaction performing my job. The work load is mentally draining and management can be very annoying and childish. The only thing I liked about this job was the resort. It's beautiful. And a few co-workers.
Pros
Resort
Cons
Front desk
No job security
Owner Upgrade Specialist (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC17 July 2016
earned a six digit income in the western market. S.C. is a "at will " state. therefore mgmt. can say ANYTHING to you that doesn't violate FEDERAL laws and if you retort to disparaging comments you can be fired. I was a top rep for 4 years with this company, demoted in Myrtle Beach in 6 weeks. Liars, cheaters and pigs!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Treated like dirt

2.9