Bluegreen Vacations Employee Reviews

Great company.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL7 November 2016
Absolutely loved working for blue green. Manager was always there to help and support his employees in any way. I wish I would've never left blue green to work for Hilton.
BlueGreen was a Great Learning Experience
Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Jersey Gardens Mall2 November 2016
My role at BlueGreen Vacations was to tell Clients about the Vacation Opportunities that we provided and get them Interested in what we do

I loved what I did, and helping people book their Dream Vacations
However, I did not enjoy how we would bring our Clients in

Overall, I learned much from working with BlueGreen Vacations
New Chapters in my life will be bring newer Opportunities however
Pros
Fast-Track experience with Sales, Marketing, and Social Skills
Cons
Unable to Express true Personality with Clients
Store management is very rude and unprofessional
Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL1 November 2016
No manners at all from the in store manager. Seems she hates working for this company too since she seems to always have an attitude. The in store manager needs to address personnel with more of a professional attitude.
Pros
Hmmmm
Cons
In store management.
Just Started and Optimistic
Vacation Marketing Rep (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC31 October 2016
Great commission structure. Im very competitive, so sales are my deal... management is very iffy. But ultimately and truthfully I'm about making money not the social utility of peer bonding and friendship. So if your very competitive and can handle a little customer rejection, it's for you! If your looking to be buddies and hang loose...just leave this job alone...AlwaysBeSelling
Pros
Commission, You're your own tool and greatest asset
Cons
Weak coworkers not sorted out in interviews
not a great company
Lead Generation Manager- Mall and Event Division (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL31 October 2016
This company is not a great place to work. If you don't mind being treated with total disrespect and don't mind the utter lack of ability to be promoted this company is for you!
Horrible
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL28 October 2016
Horrible company to work for they don't care about you or the customers . They just want too make sure the guest keeps their vacation and if not they'll still keep their money and everybody does the same thing but gets paid differently
Pros
Nothing they suck!
Cons
Everything !
productive work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gordenville Va.28 October 2016
I worked long hours and made sure that the cabins were ready for new arrivals. I managed a group of young women and had a great time working with caring individuals.
Not all it says it is
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Auburn, NY20 October 2016
Promises for promotions that go unfilled and improper management where they tell you something one day and something else the other. In frontline sales you will not make between 40000-80000 management you will. I at the most was making 30,000 with solid sales every week but location can affect that. And it is a timeshare which is an objective you have to get over right off the bat
Pros
6 hour shifts
Cons
Bad Management
fun work
Vacation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN19 October 2016
very good people and fun to work here. not many opportunites but worth the drive to work. wish could still be employed there however moved out of state
Fantastic Opportunity
Independent Sales Contractor (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL18 October 2016
Great Job, Everyone is very friendly. I recommended it to anyone whos never worked in a office before its a great way to start.
Pros
Commission, Environment
Great location and people
Sales & marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC15 October 2016
Selling getaways to customers. Great getaways at a great price. Great co-workers. Hardest part is selling in the off season. the most enjoyable part is meeting new people.
dishonest enviorment
Vacation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN14 October 2016
I liked working to help the sick and dying kids. but, I did not telling untruths to my customers. sometimes this is what I felt like I was doing PER my boss' instructions.
Pros
lotto bonus tickets
Cons
Boss
helping familys
Front Line Closer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL12 October 2016
the most rewarding part of my career is helping families obtain a vacation ownership plan to help with their health, relationships and memories. Family is one the most important part of life.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN4 October 2016
A day at Bluegreen is hard work getting your mind ready to sell, sell, sell. The people are wonderful, helping and always keeping a smile.
Pros
You can make alot of money.
Cons
short breaks, hard selling vacation packages.
Only thing Constant is Change
Sales (Former Employee) –  AZ30 September 2016
Unethically based company culture and it starts from the top down. Upper sales management knows about unethical practices but pretends not to and will throw their site level employees under the bus. Den of liars. No price integrity and not progressive or open minded to using ideas that promote sales. They should hire robots because creativity is frowned upon apparently. And so is selling with integrity and with ethics. Glad I am not there anymore. If you want to tell the truth, don't work for Bluegreen. The lying culture is a systemic problem not just site specific. Anywhere you could work for these den pf liars will REQUIRE you lie.
Pros
Can take vacations
Cons
Extremely poor leadership from the top down
Cut throat, poorly managed atmosphere
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LA15 September 2016
Management changes constantly so no information about packages slides down the ladder. If you fail to meet your required sales you are shunned and ignored instead of trained. All-in-all a very underhanded job. Classic bait and switch sales
Pros
short shifts, inside bass pro
Cons
they eat their own and quickly
Project Coordinator
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FL5 September 2016
assisted all the managers with their agendas and meetings. coordinated the meetings catering and expenses along with travel arrangement and accomedations
Great place to work, awesome people
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Dells, WI1 September 2016
I absolutely love working here and the people I was able to meet along the way, the managment was poor and careless. All of my co-workers were fun, caring, and did the job and were always willing to help out in any way.
Pros
free snowboarding
Cons
bad manager
unprofessional and unethical.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Branson, MO1 September 2016
Management treats you like you dirt and talks down to in front of other employees and belittles you to the point of emotional distress. They condone harassment and discrimination. Management plays favoritism. No room to advance unless you are a favorite. Do not work for this company unless you want to be scapegoat for all of managements shortcomings.
Pros
Cons
tolerance to discrimination and sexuall harassment
Share Happiness Not Crappiness
Customer Care Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN28 August 2016
For the most part, I love working for Bluegreen. My teammates make coming into work on a daily basis worth it. There are some things that I wish they would change. There are plenty of incentive programs, if you are in the right department. There is chance for advancement from with in. But you really have to prove yourself. And even when you prove your self, it can go un-noticed. You can bust your hump everyday and maybe... just maybe you'd get a thank you.
Pros
Free Gym Membership, Wellness classes, and vacation discounts and PTO
Cons
lack of recognition for the people who work hard