Bluegreen Vacations Employee Reviews

Slow and mindless
Commons attendant (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZ14 January 2018
I would not recommend this job to anyone. It's so boring. I would dread getting up in the morning to go to work. It's a mindless job no mental stimulation. Don't go to work there.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Boring, mindless work
Productive fun workplace
INHOUSE MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL12 January 2018
Bluegreen is a fun company to work for, many great people and awesome services. Work was enjoyable and manage with my personal life. Management on the other hand is a mess.
Bluegreen is a great place to work.
Training & Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL9 January 2018
Bluegreen Vacations is a great company to work for. They have an excellent PTO plan and great benefits. It is a very fast paced environment which requires high energy and multi-tasking and being able to shift gears at a moments notice.
Pros
Excellent PTO benefits.
Cons
High demand very fast paced environment.
great place to work with the hours
Recruiter & Sales (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN5 January 2018
Overall room for growth in sales and development for a entry level worker seeking to get with a corporation that has good benefits and a steady work week. Get paid holidays and have good work life balance with this company.
Pros
good benefits and commission plan
Cons
in sales the hourly is low
great office environment
Customer Service Representative (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL4 January 2018
I loved working at Bluegreen Vacations. While being is customer service was more challenging that other departments, the hours I worked allowed for a great job/life balance, benefits were good, management was very good, and I had very decent pay and hours. The calls were at times very stressful, and there was very little room for error.

I would've continued working with the company if I would've stayed in the state longer.
Pros
hours, benefits, balance
Cons
stressful calls
Fun work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN2 January 2018
Great place to work offering vacations to current time share holders.
That's all I have.Things did constantly change around there so you must be open to change.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Too strict
Great Company
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FL1 January 2018
This is a great company to work for but u have to stay focused and persistent and learn to move right past the rejection which there is a lot of.
you get pto and benefits 90 days after you start and there is great assiociate use of companies resorts for vacation time for next to nothing.
Again great money and benefits but must stay focused and determined the money is up to you and your performance
Pros
30 hours is full time
Cons
Repetitive and a lot of rejection
Productive Job
HRIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL29 December 2017
A typical day, was having your daily huddle and assessing the priority. You had to have very good time management skills to tackle the priorities and complete objectives timely.

Communication was not desirable, you never knew what was going on so you must used good judgement to ensure you were meeting the objectives accordingly to the outline assigned. I enjoyed my team and task greatly.
Pros
Great team members, lots of collaboration
Cons
Poor leadership, no communication
Good Pay, Too Seasonal
OPC (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC28 December 2017
The pay and working conditions are good at Bluegreen Vacations till the season ends. The training is very thorough and informative. It's a shame the job is so seasonal.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Too temporary.
Blue Green Top of the Rock
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Btanson27 December 2017
Amazing properties and beautiful views which makes it a top resort in branson with excellent service....with top training...I have dealt personally with owners and they have been extremely happy with their ownership
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Getting started
Unrealistic
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Portage, IN25 December 2017
No thank you
This company has some work to do internally. The last couple months that I was there they were tearing apart the management at the highest level and doing away with some very incredible people.
Pros
travel
Cons
scheduling
very productive
OPC (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Dells, WI21 December 2017
fairly simple day get your head in the game and get some tours my supervisor was very helpful and it was all around fun and some times the would take a employee fun day and take us on jet boats and stuff like that.
Pros
discounts on attractions
Cons
wasnt any
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GA18 December 2017
Stop Customers in Bass Pro
How to sell a product & keep on keepin on!!!
Management is excellent
Everyone is very friendly
Rejection is always tough
Never a dull moment with the team
Over all great company
IT Procurement & Asset Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FL15 December 2017
12 years of growth and diverse responsibilities. Ups and Downs over the years as management changed. Unfortunately, the most resent management changed was taking the IT department down the road of outsourcing of which eliminated my position.
Pros
Great Benefits with cheap usage of the resorts.
Cons
Poor Management, lack of communication and direction.
Great company great benefits
Sales Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL15 December 2017
It was like working with family, and just like family you take the good with the bad and make the best of it for the betterment of everyone. Great company overall just some things they should tweak.
Pros
benefits, perks, employees, culture
Cons
Long hours and minimal pay
Fun company events
Executive Assistant/Compensation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL15 December 2017
Enjoyed the multi-cultural environment, learned new processes that I was not exposed to in previous positions, enjoyed making life-long friends and working with them.
Pros
Office was close to home
Cons
Management did not seem to have the same sense of urgency to meet deadlines as I did.
was not bad
Bilingual Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North Myrtle Beach, SC13 December 2017
I was hoping to make it with the company . I try to make it work but the way we had to kind of trick the customers to get the advertise deal was not something that i was comfortable with . I had originally applied for the Mgr apprentice position not sales . but i was willing to give it a try . it was not for me
Fun place to work if you have a steady income on the side
In-House Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC11 December 2017
Great place to work and have fun but gets really stressful if its your sole income. it's 100% commission and the hourly that they do pay you they take back out of your commission. so as a college student it was hard to take online courses in the summer and be at work 10+ hours a day 5-6 days a week and the constant stress of trying to make ends meet thus requiring to work part time on top of those hours and not being able to ever use the employee benefits bc of the black out dates being in the only season I could travel. and the lay offs in the winter made it even more stressful.
Pros
unlimited income potential
Cons
not steady income
Bluegreen
Sales/Marketing Rep (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FL27 November 2017
Bluegreen is a great place to work. They care about their employees and you can make a lot of money at Bluegreen.

You typically will see guest throughout the day and you will either sell them a vacation package or a frontline tour.
Great environment, great hours, poor likelihood to make a living
Vacation Counselor (Former Employee) –  Branson, MO25 November 2017
Get to work at 7:30 leave at 2:00
wonderful people to work with
Great potential to earn a strong income, but it is 80% dependent on the guests that are marketed to visit.
it's the hardest easy job you'll ever have!
Pros
Great environment, great hours, good benefits
Cons
hard to make an actual living

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bluegreen Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.