Bluegreen Vacations

Bluegreen Vacations Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very strict workplace
Call Center Confirmations Clerk (Current Employee), orlando, FLNovember 10, 2014
Pros: fun enviorment for night shift group
Cons: strict punch times, weekly collections must meet, not enough training offered to new hire
quick turn around, people get fired for clocking in 1 minute late .
there always hireing cause they cant keep employees.
nice resorts, great people to work with most of them at least
Company has a high rate of turn over in the marketing dept.
Opc Marketing (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCOctober 31, 2014
Pros: good spiffs to top producers
Cons: money / pay is seasonal
Company does not take into account that business is seasonal in Myrtle Beach.
Productive work area
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 26, 2014
At bluegreen each day is interesting and different. You never know what issues guests are going to have and you never know how you can help a guest. My coworkers are very hands on when it comes to helping you out. you will never be in the dark about any new promotions that are going on or any changes that have happened. The hardest part of my job would – more... have to be deciding the best out come to a situation especially if it is not one that the guest is wanting. I love helping people and satisfying their every need. – less
Fun place to work
Sales/Marketing (Former Employee), Wisconsin Dells, WIOctober 17, 2014
Pros: helping families
Cons: no cons
Bluegreen vacations is and awesome place to work. The management is first class as well as the workers. They make you feel part of a family. The most enjoyable part of this job is the income potential as well as helping families take vacations to create those most precious family memories.
GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Marketing Representative/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: stability
Cons: schedules
Its a great company to work for, with stability and good benefits.
Loved my Guest interactions!
Production Manager, Activities Department (Former Employee), Gordonsville, VASeptember 8, 2014
Lead the resort in designing and implementing Activities for vacationing guests. Scheduled and booked outside vendors and performances.
Hourly pay or commission
Marketing (Current Employee), Sevierville, TNAugust 14, 2014
Hourly pay or commission based, depending on which is more.
Great energy
Referral Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 9, 2014
Great energy friendly people even tempered environment
great view
friendly
great perks
great place for advancement
Customer Service Rep-Owner Referrals (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJuly 27, 2014
Blugreen is a great place to work. It has a wonderful environment and management teaches you a lot. i started off as a call rep then got promoted to owner referrals then to time share sales all in less than a year.
Ok place
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Pigeon Forge, TNJuly 18, 2014
Ok place but had bad upper management. Bad communcation and some managers not held accountable and treated associates unfairly.
Productive and motivated work place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlJuly 16, 2014
Pros: bonuses and free lunch
Cons: health care
A typical day of work will consist of setting a goal for my team to meet at the end of the day to bring in profits for the company. I learned team management as well as self management. Managing my piers was an easy part of my job because they could come to me about anything as long as they kept it professional. My co-workers were very easy to get along – more... with because we would all help one another to reach our personal goals as well as the team goals. The hardest part of the job would always be to lose a team member, but the best part is to bring in new hires as well as building a business relationship with new people. – less
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN PLACE TO WORK
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 8, 2014
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: upper management, stressed to sell or lose employment
THE COMPANY PLACES ALOT OF PRESSURE TO SELL OR YOU MAY LOSE YOUR EMPLOYMENT .COMPENSATION IS GOODHOWEVER JOB SECURITY IS A BIG CONCERN.LONG STANDING, CHALLENGING TO SALE AT TIMES ..
Fun atmosphere and great working conditions
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Sevierville, TNJune 29, 2014
Good place to work. Management was fair and outgoing. I liked talking with people and interacting with different guests. Everyday brought a new challenge.
productive and fun place lot of contests and awards
Sr. Sales Rep (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 18, 2014
Pros: great hours flexable schedule
Cons: comminsions could have been better
take a 100+ calls a day learned how to talk to people and sell using a proven system. management was really good made a fun work place but also productive co-workers were great like one big family hardest part was dealing with some people sometimes most enjoyable was making a sale.
Productive and fun place to work
Houseman (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 27, 2014
Pros: access to the resort on off days
Cons: not enough employee parking
Assist the housekeepers with their carts. Maintain the grounds on the resort.
Great work environment and exciting culture.
Group Presenter (Current Employee), Saint Augustine, FLMay 19, 2014
A typical day depends on how many people were marketed the day before. So it's a day by day type of thing.
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 17, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: lack of hours
outbound calls to customers who have traveled with company in the past.
Stressful/benificial
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 14, 2014
Pros: as long as your perfect you'll advance
Cons: timeshare
Not a job for the faint of heart but the health benefits and 401k pay outs are amazing!
Great Benefits!
Quality Assurance Specialist/Office Admin (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 11, 2014
My biggest regret was thinking I could do better than Bluegreen!
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2014
Working the front desk was always at a fast pace, I learned team work is important, communication make everything we did go well, and correct when it came to resolve anything we had to deal with, my co-worker were team players. hardest part of the job was to be consistent and versatile, we dealt with a variety of job duties. Best part of my job is taking – more... care of the guest with any questions, needs we have to offer, Is the best and I mean the best feeling I get when a guest needs a certain room, information, something I could do extra to make their stay more comfortable I'm always glad to do so, I always find a way, and the walk away knowing my name, with a smile. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Bluegreen Vacations

Founded in 1966, Bluegreen has always provided opportunities for busy families to slow down, relax and share time together. Bluegreen – Read more

Bluegreen Vacations Photos