Bluegreen Vacations

Bluegreen Vacations Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place to work. Learning experience
Activities Director (Former Employee), Marathon, FLJanuary 21, 2015
It was a slow paced job but it was a great learning experience. The job had a lot of responsibility and planning involved. Interacting with a senior crowd made it much more challenging.
Company searching for new identity
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: positively impacting lives daily
Cons: lack of support
A typical day at work consisted of coordinating, programing and leading group fitness classes, nutritional coaching and over all lifestyle change behavior adaptations.

I learned that work life balances is key. Occupational Wellness is under rated and under valued in corporations today. There is a glaring need for comprehensive employee wellness, backed by senior management 100%, established and executed options.

Vice President of Club Service is the absolute best leader and person ever.

My Co workers were awesome. Great people.

The hardest part of my job was trying to sell the importance of C Suite support for the advancement of the current Wellness Program i designed to have implemented over a period of 3 years and managed for growth and diversification on a year over year basis.

The most enjoyable part of my job is hearing the positive impact I had and continue to have after my departure on former employees and their families. That is the best compensation available.
Very energized group talks a lot of fun.
OPC (Former Employee), Pigeon Forge, TNJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: free drinks at the places you work at plus discounts and free tickets to shows.
Cons: the management and teaching methods.
You start the day by going to a location given to you by your supervisor and then you set up your booth and start talking to people.
You learn how to keep people talking to you the training is fun. The management is horrible they are nice to you at first telling you that everyone learns at their own pace and then after two weeks they show you their true colors. Your co-workers are the only fun part about the job some them are insanely funny and are great to work with the others act like the hate their job. The hard part of the job is getting people to talk to you because half the people you talk to think your a scam or a waste of time. Overall I enjoyed meeting different people and finding out what their interests are.
Wonderful Career
Manager of Outdoor Traveler (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: awesome benefits
If you are looking for a great company to work for with wonderful advancement opportunities then this is the place for you! The higher ups are very in touch and supportive! They do everything they can to help you succeed!
overall fantastic company to work for.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Garland, TXJanuary 8, 2015
Bluegreen resorts is a fun challenging productive company to work for with great employee benefits and competitive pay.
fun learning environment and room for improvement
Sales Rep (Former Employee), katy txJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: very demanding for a college student
A typical workday involved stopping customers having them fill out the survey leads and introducing them to our vacation packages based on the potential buyers needs. After after the introduction to the package we then proceed to closing the deal.
Exercise room
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 25, 2014
Pros: good hours.
Cons: short breaks. 10 minutes!
Not a bad company. Could pay more money and have better sales leads for employees.
Always a fun place to work
Owner/ operator of an organization company (Current Employee), Anderson, INDecember 22, 2014
everyone was great love this type of work. This is a rewarding job by helping people live a more simple life
was not an easy thing for me
OPC (Former Employee), Sevierville, TNDecember 15, 2014
the opc was a hard thing to do b/c I didnt like to lie to people.
very strict workplace
Call Center Confirmations Clerk (Current Employee), orlando, FLNovember 10, 2014
Pros: fun enviorment for night shift group
Cons: strict punch times, weekly collections must meet, not enough training offered to new hire
quick turn around, people get fired for clocking in 1 minute late .
there always hireing cause they cant keep employees.
nice resorts, great people to work with most of them at least
Company has a high rate of turn over in the marketing dept.
Opc Marketing (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCOctober 31, 2014
Pros: good spiffs to top producers
Cons: money / pay is seasonal
Company does not take into account that business is seasonal in Myrtle Beach.
Productive work area
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 26, 2014
At bluegreen each day is interesting and different. You never know what issues guests are going to have and you never know how you can help a guest. My coworkers are very hands on when it comes to helping you out. you will never be in the dark about any new promotions that are going on or any changes that have happened. The hardest part of my job would have to be deciding the best out come to a situation especially if it is not one that the guest is wanting. I love helping people and satisfying their every need.
Fun place to work
Sales/Marketing (Former Employee), Wisconsin Dells, WIOctober 17, 2014
Pros: helping families
Cons: no cons
Bluegreen vacations is and awesome place to work. The management is first class as well as the workers. They make you feel part of a family. The most enjoyable part of this job is the income potential as well as helping families take vacations to create those most precious family memories.
GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Marketing Representative/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: stability
Cons: schedules
Its a great company to work for, with stability and good benefits.
Loved my Guest interactions!
Production Manager, Activities Department (Former Employee), Gordonsville, VASeptember 8, 2014
Lead the resort in designing and implementing Activities for vacationing guests. Scheduled and booked outside vendors and performances.
Hourly pay or commission
Marketing (Current Employee), Sevierville, TNAugust 14, 2014
Hourly pay or commission based, depending on which is more.
Great energy
Referral Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 9, 2014
Great energy friendly people even tempered environment
great view
friendly
great perks
great place for advancement
Customer Service Rep-Owner Referrals (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJuly 27, 2014
Blugreen is a great place to work. It has a wonderful environment and management teaches you a lot. i started off as a call rep then got promoted to owner referrals then to time share sales all in less than a year.
Ok place
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Pigeon Forge, TNJuly 18, 2014
Ok place but had bad upper management. Bad communcation and some managers not held accountable and treated associates unfairly.
Productive and motivated work place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlJuly 16, 2014
Pros: bonuses and free lunch
Cons: health care
A typical day of work will consist of setting a goal for my team to meet at the end of the day to bring in profits for the company. I learned team management as well as self management. Managing my piers was an easy part of my job because they could come to me about anything as long as they kept it professional. My co-workers were very easy to get along with because we would all help one another to reach our personal goals as well as the team goals. The hardest part of the job would always be to lose a team member, but the best part is to bring in new hires as well as building a business relationship with new people.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bluegreen Vacations

Founded in 1966, Bluegreen has always provided opportunities for busy families to slow down, relax and share time together. Bluegreen – Read more

Bluegreen Vacations Photos