BlueForce Logistics Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive and friendly working environment.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MississaugaOctober 10, 2015
This position has allowed me to further fine tune my skills in documentation, monthly reporting and productivity summaries.
Various jobs throughout Canada
Skilled Labourer/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Newfoundland, Saskatchewan, AlbertaAugust 5, 2014
Blueforce Logistics in a contract company which provided workers where needed, anywhere in Canada. While employed with Blueforce, I worked in three Provinces, as the work required. Each job required different skills. The first job was labour work which varied with carpenter work, landscaping, and digging ditches. My other two jobs was assembly work in different factories (working on assembly lines). Each job had different co-workers and different work shifts.

The hardest part of the job was the pay rate. The best part of the jobs was that travel and accommodations were provided by the employer.

I enjoyed the atmosphere on all job sites and the people I worked with were good to get along with.
Pros
travel and accommodations was paid for
Cons
pay rate.
Travel... and lots of it!
Manager/Welder-Fitter (Contract Work) (Current Employee) –  Regina SKFebruary 26, 2013
I enjoy working for Blueforce Logistics. My days are exciting and i get to travel alot.
Pros
working with friends
Cons
living with friends

4.5