Our client is National upscale casual Restaurant chain with restaurants across Canada. Their company culture is built on the foundation of great people serving fabulous fresh food in upbeat and stylish environments. They recognize that to run the best restaurants they need the best leaders and team members in every operation. Their mandate is to strive to be the employer of choice, for individuals committed to a career in the restaurant industry.
We are currently seeking a Sous Chef to oversee the day to day operation of the kitchen, to include:
Maintaining and abiding by all standards, policies and/or procedures and any applicable government agencies while maintaining high morale within your team and executing/driving excellence in food quality, food preparation, cleanliness and the ongoing skills of your crew and management within the kitchen.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience managing a large culinary team in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Previous experience managing the culinary team of a Premium Casual or Fine Dining restaurant
- Experience with projection and management of inventory, food cost, labour, variable costs, prep charts, other
- Knowledge and consistent compliance of government health and safety standards
- Proven Leadership Skills - people development and motivation, technical culinary skills training, policy and procedure management, time management, problem solving/decision making
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills – Self-motivated/driven, positive/high energy, excellent written and verbal communication skills, administration skills, adaptability/flexibility, dependability/attendance, appearance/grooming
- Proven ability to achieve short and long term business goals, organized and committed to continuous improvement
Blue Shock Executive Search is a boutique search firm with a nationwide client base of some of Canada’s best restaurant, hospitality and food service companies.
We have a passion for developing and maintaining lasting relationships with our clients and candidates and we work hard to address today’s recruitment and retention challenges in the restaurant and hospitality industries.
We offer our candidates:
- Honest feedback
- Exposure to leading companies
- Proper follow up and timely communication
Our objective is to provide our candidates with exposure to the best opportunities in the market, and to provide our clients with qualified applicants who fit the skills and experience each position requires. Our detailed evaluation and interview process will help our candidates and clients make the right decision the first time.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Sky 360 Restaurant & Lounge
- 1 day ago
- 11 days ago
- 1 day ago