Our client is National upscale casual Restaurant chain with restaurants across Canada. Their company culture is built on the foundation of great people serving fabulous fresh food in upbeat and stylish environments. They recognize that to run the best restaurants they need the best leaders and team members in every operation. Their mandate is to strive to be the employer of choice, for individuals committed to a career in the restaurant industry.
We are currently looking for Assistant General Managers to oversee the day to day operations, to include:
Complete understanding and ability to manage financial parameters and controls for all areas of the restaurant and achieve financial goals. Ability to train and lead other managers and hourly staff and adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of total leadership experience
- 3 or more years of experience as an Assistant General Manager
- Must be efficient in scheduling
- Exposure to labour forecasting, inventory and ordering management, interviewing and hiring, controlling food, labour and bar costs
- Customer Service and sales driver
- Supervise, direct, coach, counsel, and evaluate staff in all areas
- Responsible for a portion of the restaurants’ administration
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Has a proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment
Blue Shock Executive Search is a boutique search firm with a nationwide client base of some of Canada’s best restaurant, hospitality and food service companies.
We have a passion for developing and maintaining lasting relationships with our clients and candidates and we work hard to address today’s recruitment and retention challenges in the restaurant and hospitality industries.
We offer our candidates:
- Honest feedback
- Exposure to leading companies
- Proper follow up and timely communication
Our objective is to provide our candidates with exposure to the best opportunities in the market, and to provide our clients with qualified applicants who fit the skills and experience each position requires. Our detailed evaluation and interview process will help our candidates and clients make the right decision the first time.