Are you interested in improving the play experience for kids? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and mind for details? If so, you may be ready to take your business to a new level by representing and distributing Blue Imp playgrounds, recreation and outdoor fitness products.
If you have sales experience and are looking to use your skills to build a franchise-like business, this opportunity might be for you. Likewise, if you have an established business but are interested in adding Blue Imp products to your offering, we would like to talk to you.
- a healthy commission and unlimited earning potential
- marketing and sales support including catalogues, flyers, contests
- long-standing brand with lots of appeal
- one of the best equipment warranties in the business
- working relationship with our executive and sales team
Are you intrigued? We believe a conversation is the first step. You can request a call through Blue Imp's website www.blueimp.com. This will give you all the basic information you need to decide if representing Blue Imp Recreation is right for you. If it seems like a good opportunity, we’ll provide you with contact information for other Blue Imp reps and distributors. They can provide further details on our products, support and get you on your way to becoming an established playground consultant.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- An entrepreneurial spirit - you are motivated to succeed
- Sales experience and know-how - you can make a cold call to a school, park or municipality
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Good people skills, able to listen to customers and work with installers
- Tradeshow experience - you can network and build leads
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be an asset
Blue Imp is a leading playground manufacturer in Canada. We design, fabricate and distributee a full line of commercial playground systems and playground equipment for school playgrounds, city parks, day care centres, campgrounds and resorts. Blue Imp also offers a complete line of outdoor fitness equipment as seen in the first season of CBC's Village on a Diet.
Blue Imp is headquartered in Alberta but supports its sales representatives, partners and distributors across the country with marketing, training and ongoing communication.
For more information and to request a call, please visit www.blueimp.com and click on the "Work With Us" page under "About Us."