Year round work. Must be a mature career minded individual, that's a self starter with the ability to work as part of a team. Must be customer oriented and have an eye for detail.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities with workers who are involved in the installation of soft-scaping materials.(soils, aggregates, trees, shrubs, fabric).
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities with workers who maintain lawns, gardens and maintenance contracts.
- Organize the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs, sod.
- Establish work schedules and co-ordinate jobs and tasks with estimator, co-workers.
- Requisition of supplies and materials.
- Hire staff and train workers in job duties and company policies.
- Provide snow removal services during winter months.
- Provide same duties as workers supervised.
- College diploma, specialized courses or industry related training and certification in landscaping and horticulture.
- Experience as a landscape or horticulture supervisor.
- Must have minimum class 5 licence. Class 3 or 1 would be an asset.
- Experience in basic landscape equipment ( tractor, skid steer, mini hoe, seeder etc.).
- Must be able to read and interpret landscape plans and drawings.
We are one of the largest Tree and Sod producers in Alberta, growing more than 60,000 prairie hardy trees and harvesting more than 500 acres...