Year round work. Must be a mature career minded individual, that's a self starter with the ability to work as part of a team. Must be customer oriented and have an eye for detail.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities with workers who are involved in the installation of soft-scaping materials.(soils, aggregates, trees, shrubs, fabric).
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities with workers who maintain lawns, gardens and maintenance contracts.
- Organize the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs, sod.
- Establish work schedules and co-ordinate jobs and tasks with estimator, co-workers.
- Requisition of supplies and materials.
- Hire staff and train workers in job duties and company policies.
- Provide snow removal services during winter months.
- Provide same duties as workers supervised.
- College diploma, specialized courses or industry related training and certification in landscaping and horticulture.
- Experience as a landscape or horticulture supervisor.
- Must have minimum class 5 licence. Class 3 or 1 would be an asset.
- Experience in basic landscape equipment ( tractor, skid steer, mini hoe, seeder etc.).
- Must be able to read and interpret landscape plans and drawings.
Indeed - 14 months ago
We are one of the largest Tree and Sod producers in Alberta, growing more than 60,000 prairie hardy trees and harvesting more than 500 acres...