Bloomstar Bouquet Employee Review

View all Bloomstar Bouquet reviews

Extremely fast-paced in the morning before 10 am.
Floral Display Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kitchener5 April 2012
Excellent quality for the price bouquets. Call me if yu need me.
Pros
many happy fresh bouquet, 'rose' bouquet shoppers <:)

Other Bloomstar Bouquet Employee Reviews

Good during the busy season
Florist (Former Employee) –  Okotoks, AB1 December 2017
This job was relatively easy, at times it was repetitive and boring.
Every day you would restock the display. Every couple days you would change the water and food in the flower buckets and rework the broken flowers.

Most the time you were standing around trying to find something to do unless it was the busy season, ie; Valentines, Christmas, Mothers Day, Thanksgiving or Wedding season. During those times you were running back and forth from the cooler to the displays. You were usually so busy you didn't have time to have a lunch or take a break.

We were promised commission if we reached a certain goal of flowers sold, only the goal was based on sales of last year, the year they introduced the commission, sales had dropped so it was never reached.
Fun and dynamic work environment
FIELD SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC16 July 2017
I love flowers and working in a flower distribution company was fun. It was a dynamic environment. I love to drive and I enjoyed the time driving to different places such as Ottawa, Sherbrook, Quebec -different places in Montreal. It was not easy driving on the winter time. However, I enjoyed visiting places such Trois RIvieres. Quebec city and Chicoutimi. As a supervisor, it was a challenge and motivated position. I enjoyed helping the employees to understand the importance of the quality of the flowers and the client's satisfaction.
Pros
sometimes free flowers
Cons
Driving on winter time