NOTE: THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO ANYONE IN NORTH AMERICA. LOCATION IS NOT IMPORTANT
Are you a CrossFit coach or athlete with a great reputation amongst your peers, an outgoing and social personality and the confidence and ability to build lasting relationships with anyone or anything? Do you understand social media, how to use the various platforms to develop a loyal following? Do you enjoy being plugged in, effortlessly building a following through regular, intelligent and thought provoking updates and posts that you simply love putting out there?
We are in need of a new Blonyx Community Manager as our current one moves up to manage Canadian sales.
This is not your usual social media position. It is an integral role, with staff and resources at your disposal. You will be working with gym owners and elite sponsored athletes, while also managing event sponsorship and our ambassador team. You will be a big online personality and uphold and promote Blonyx’s reputation, generating a sales portfolio as you go.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with our Social Media Manager to create and Implement a strategic digital marketing plan.
- Consistently manage social media through all outlets and act as the primary source of communication between Blonyx's brand and the consumer population.
- Manage the sourcing of content in the form of: blogs, athlete photos, special event promotion, articles, reviews, testimonials, interviews and all other forms of media we wish to generate for Blonyx followers (with the assistance of admin staff).
- Generate leads for all sale regions through consumer communication and awareness raising
- Manage the timely posting of current news, information and media pertaining to the CrossFit and related community.
- Manage the sponsored athlete and ambassador programs by receiving ongoing content and information, processing that into useful social media support.
This post will enable you to leverage your position as a prominent Blonyx representative to create a portfolio of wholesalers and customers. In the past this post has led to effortless generation of commissions from sales to gym owners and community members you interact with.
Background and Experience:
- Currently using social media on a daily basis as a marketing, promotional and / or social tool.
- An active member of the CrossFit community.
- Ideal: Past experience with photoshop
- Preferred: understanding of Rignite, Hootsuite or similar social media marketing tools.
- Preferred: Experience in writing for various media sources
- Preferred: Qualifications in kinesiology or other scientific areas
This position is remote and flexible. You will be expected to work daily during the week and be available for online meetings, but ultimately you will be able to manage your own schedule.
Initially this post will be 5h/week at a base rate of $15/h. Sales commission can quickly be attained on all leads generated through your social media interactions. You will work as an independent contractor for Blonyx
To apply for this position please send your resume and brief cover letter/email either via this web site or directly to jobs AT blonyx.com
Blonyx is an intelligent supplement brand run by exercise physiologists, CrossFit Gym Coaches, owners and athletes. We believe that the sports supplement market has lost its way with complex and untested products with little or no science backing being heavily marketed towards our community. Our aim is to bring the industry back to the science. We make high quality, simple and clean performance enhancing products for elite level athletes. Products that they can understand, research and trust before taking. We only use ingredients tested in multiple studies on athletes while training, which we believe is the only way you will really know if a product works and is safe.
Our two main products contain just HMB and Creatine Monohydrate. To read more and get to know these products go to www.blonyx.com