About Our Client:
Our client is a company founded upon technology. Beginning in the early 2000's, our client’s founder saw the power of gaming as a way to simultaneously bring people together, while showcasing the potential of emerging platforms to fuel growth. Our client was born to bring the largely PC-centric gaming industry to Linux, highlighting the abilities of the platform. Following the incredible success of their products, they then turned to the growing Mac platform, seeing the potential growth years before Apple became the powerhouse it is today.
“The Business Development Director, GPG Partnerships” is responsible for leading global licensing and distribution for our client’s suite of translation technologies, patent-backed world class 3D software, related professional services with hardware manufacturers, cloud networks and SaaS services, video game companies, and other entities looking to deploy products/services to the tech-savvy consumer. Initially focused on video game portability, enterprise to mobile/tablet services, and graphics hardware development, the role offers the opportunity to work with industry leading companies such as Google, Intel, ARM, Electronic Arts, Citrix and more to secure licensing and development agreements, then manage and nurture those relationships on an ongoing basis.
The successful candidate will be a fast learner, have strong partnering skills and a high technical acumen. You will be able to work autonomously but also collaboratively with product, engineering, legal, and other partner-facing teams to initiate, support and grow the business.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a role as a business development, commercial negotiator or equivalent in a technology company.
- Extensive experience building strategic relationships or win-win partnerships
- Team player with a self-driven evangelist mentality
- Experience with ongoing partner relationship management; ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues.
- North American experience with leading technical services or hardware manufacturers