You've got serious user interface design and art skills and you're ready to put them to use. You know Creative Suite like the back of your hand, and know how to draw the back of a hand - if for some reason that's what's needed. You're ready to collaborate with a tight-knit team of highly dedicated and talented designers and developers to create best-in-class social/mobile games. The fuse is lit, and you're ready to go Blammo.
- Work with the Art Director to determine the specific interface design and art needs of projects, and help turn those needs into market-ready products for both new and existing IP
- Create game-ready production graphic assets based on concept art and direction
- Follow production pipeline, help ensure production art and interface design is created efficiently and effectively integrated into products
- Follow style guides, and assist in their creation when asked
- Work with game designers and developers to assist in implementing assets
- Help provide concept designs and supporting art materials for marketing when needed
- 3+ years of industry experience (UI experience in mobile games and/or social games a plus, experience with iOS games double-plus-good)
- A proven track record of creating interface design and art assets on projects that have made it to market (especially game projects)
- Degree or diploma in a related field; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent UI Design and 2D Art skills (i.e. you live in Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash)
- Knowledge of usability best-practices a must (especially for casual users)
- Demonstrated ability to produce interesting, creative, and polished UI solutions
- Well-rounded knowledge of Flash animation and effects (UI transitions and general visual flair)
- Demonstrated skill to match existing art styles when needed
- Affinity for technical information and protocols, ability to absorb and apply them quickly and efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively with artists, game designers, and developers
- You have a passion for games, and a desire to be part of the future of mobile social games
- You're versatile, flexible, and willing to do what's needed in a fast-moving environment
- You've got a superlative portfolio to illustrate everything listed under "Skills"
- Seriously; applications without a portfolio will not be considered
Indeed - 17 months ago
Blammo Games is a mobile games studio in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The core team has years of experience and a track record of success...