Blackthorn Group has a fantastic full time opportunity for a junior marketing professional who is willing to gain experience in Online Marketing and Brand Building.
The Marketing Assistant will have a variety of responsibilities from assisting the Marketing Manager to fulfilling clerical and administrative tasks.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant will also provide support to the rest of the office team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the implementation of the marketing plan and marketing initiatives.
- Help write and design marketing materials such as online classified postings, online articles, blog posts, brochures, and etc.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, develop and execute digital marketing initiatives
- High energy and driven to succeed personally and in the work environment
- Write/and or edit clear, persuasive, original copy
- The ability to adjust the tone and "voice" of writing to match the subject being reviewed
- An understanding of rhetorical styles and persuasive writing
- An ability to write comfortably on a variety of topics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Programs.
- Some experience and/or knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator CS4 is an asset.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants please submit resumes and cover letter by responding to this advertisement.
Please kindly include a cover letter and resume clearly referencing the position you are interested in and why you are a fit for the position.
Phone calls will not be accepted. Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multitask and be able to prioritize. Thank you for applying.