Responsible for ensuring quality of service between the device and proprietary infrastructure
communication, working closely with other platform and BlackBerry Infrastructure team within the
organization to implement and support device communication at global scale.
• Understand the functional and business requirements of the project during the requirements review sessions with various teams and provide sign off from QA perspective.
• Provide effort estimation for QA related activities as a part of a given project.
• Build Test Plan and test cases based on the Functional Requirements, Technical Specification and Use Cases using different techniques
• Lead functional, integration, regression and end to end testing.
• Work with business to develop business acceptance criteria during BUAT, provide the necessary support with test environment, test data etc and address the issues encountered.
• Actively involved in quality assurance testing, tracking and managing defects.
• Work closely with business analysts and development leads for troubleshooting defects.
• Lead proper test environment setup and support during end to end testing and co-ordinate with different teams
• Document and report test results and issues to upper management
• Conducted Interviews for co-ops and provided knowledge transfer/training on different test domains
• Managed and supervised Software test team consisting of several co-ops and interns and accountable for their task assignment and other activities
• Linux Shell Scripting in Ubuntu operating system, standardizing and documenting configuration files
• – more... Skills Used and learned: Requirements Analysis, Requirements Gathering, QA Effort Estimation, Data Analysis, SRS, UAT, Efficient Time Management.
• Environment: IIS server, Windows, Jira, MKS, QNX platform, Blackberry devices. – less